If you could try a fantasy this weekend. . .

Hi, thought this might be good for ideas, maybe make some weekends extra special!

If you could try out one new thing this weekend, maybe live a fantasy or be totally in control, what would you do?

Being tied up, gagged and blindfolded in a hotel room... Used with wanton abandon :) We've actually been talking to a dom/sub couple about this as they've done meets like this before, so we're keeping our weekend open just in case!

My fantasy for this weekend is lots of sleep .. so much overtime! 

Just popping in to to say please keep in mind the rules on these posts ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink") and the recent discussion about graphic content

Thanks all ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

To watch every hour of coverage of the Ryder Cup. Alas I think it will remain pure fantasy.

Good shout Leanne, let's keep this one above board!

I'd love weekend of sleep! Or even watching the Ryder cup, however I have a child so I will no doubt be a power ranger for most of the day! Lol.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

My fantasy for this weekend is lots of sleep .. so much overtime!

Just popping in to to say please keep in mind the rules on these posts ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) and the recent discussion about graphic content

Thanks all ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

haha sleep is good especially with 6 kids one being only 6 months ill second your fantasy. Hope you get some rest soon ☺

A weekend of food drinks and chill

I would appreciate a nice, friendly chat with someone who doesn't think I am a fat, ugly bore. That's pure fantasy, though...

Briona87 wrote:

I would appreciate a nice, friendly chat with someone who doesn't think I am a fat, ugly bore. That's pure fantasy, though...

You're not any of those things ! I would love to spend some time with you.....shopping, coffee, chatting.....whatever we fancied xx

I would like to lie in bed past 6.20 am. That's the time my neighbour gets up and my dog hears her every morning and wakes me up barking for her breakfast ! Lol x

Briona I don't think anyone here sees you as a bore and from what I see from your picture you are not fat either. Don't call yourself such things when you obviously are the opposite: smart, interesting and beautiful inside out! :)

My fantasy would be staying in bed all morning with breakfast and cuddles, followed by a lovely lunch out somewhere and an evening of drinking and dancing.

Sadly I'm working Saturday and Sunday. Both half days, but that's bad enough.

To eat one sweet treat all to myself! 😂 Kids always get it on it, can't say no to them 🙈

Agree with the above sleep and food to myself

You might need a bit of imagination here.

One hot tub bubbling and warm, and one ice pool cold with loads of ice cubes in it.

Then just playing in both from hot to cold and back again. I love temperature play. Oh and throw in a bottle of bubbly and sone strawberries dipped in dark chocolate. That would be stunning.

We have managed to off load the kids onto my sister for sat night, so we get to try out our new purchases without trying to be quiet. I feel a very Vocal night on the agenda. A night of Bondage, Spanking and New toys is our fantasy weekend, and we get to do it this weekend!!! Yay!!!!!

A few drinks and a good D&D session. Followed by an S&M session. Either order's good really :D

Some sleep and rest would be fine

I'd like my phone to ring 😭
On a more serious note,I'd love cuddles and kissing and holding hands whilst out for a walk.id love rolling over in the night and snuggling up

To win the lottery (a big win), go shopping, wine and dine (eat whatever I want without worrying about gaining weight). Fly out to a city, enjoy some sun, stay in a luxury hotel and have some great kinky fun. (I can dream) 😐

Catch up on some sleep & finish narcos. Then another early night ;)