if you had an offer of an upgrade on your favourite toy

Strange thought. If i got offered an upgrade on my favourite toy i dont think i would take it unless it was seperate toy..... Would you put an upgrade on you favourite toy or get new one with function you want

Huh?

Ok ill try again. If u got offered an upgrade like extra vibration or pattern etc on your favourite toy but it has to be installed on ur toy would you do it

Every time I try to upgrade something on my phone or computer the damn things never work properly afterwards so I definitely wouldn't try it on my toys ! Wouldn't know what to do if my g-spot vibe packed up ! Lol

Yes, I would, don't see why not as long as it was a function I wanted.

sorry,didn't understand you first post. 

Its ok im not good typer lol i love my swoon bullet! Couldnt imagine sending it off for any reason or add to it . Id have to get new toy . Terri i almost cried at thought if mine packed up! Not even got a back up bullet :o

I hear good things about the swoon bullet, might have to invest!

3 setting bullet ,battery and balm not bad for the set. My first bullet and i genuinely think im in love lol

I would upgrade my rotating rabbit to make it rechargeable, it drives me nuts that it has 3xAAA batteries because nothing else I use requires them, so I always forget to stock up!

boogaloo im like that unles i have reminder on my phone. Currently played russian roullette with my toys trying to guess wich one had the batteries.trying so hard not accidently launching the toy across the room in fright when i found it

I'd upgrade my hummer to make it rechargable though despite the LED light and being use on top whack often it's quite frugal on the battery power
i'd also make my RO Roxy rabbit rechargable the base is so hard to get back on with batteries in and make the power buttons less stiff and make the rabbit ears shorter with a few improvements the Roxy could be on par with my Ina

Rechargeable seems to be favourite.not sure on rechargeable as not had on yet :) still time

Rechargeable seems to be favourite.not sure on rechargeable as not had on yet :) still time

Sorry this thread just makes me think

if it ain't broke don't fix it !

snapper wrote:

This!

If I like a toy, I generally don't want to change it. Especially with the amount of toys I've tried where adding extra functions just kind of ruins the toy. Case in point, Lelo turning their Ina into the Ina Wave. If I'd upgraded my Ina into that, I'd be sorely disappointed as the extra 'function' of the wave sounded so exciting but then was just a bit pants! Actually Lelo tend to turn most of their things into more advanced versions of themselves don't they...and look at the less than ecstatic reviews the 'new' versions get.

There is a valid point in making toys rechareable, but I wouldn't even do that because I have an odd notion that my battery powered toys will last for as long as I keep them in good condition whereas my rechargeable toys...well, I love them, but once they're done they're done. You only get so many charges then they are useless. Tango bullet ain't going to do much when it doesn't vibrate anymore. So I like my battery buddies too!

Lovebirds_x wrote:

snapper wrote:

This!

If I like a toy, I generally don't want to change it. Especially with the amount of toys I've tried where adding extra functions just kind of ruins the toy. Case in point, Lelo turning their Ina into the Ina Wave. If I'd upgraded my Ina into that, I'd be sorely disappointed as the extra 'function' of the wave sounded so exciting but then was just a bit pants! Actually Lelo tend to turn most of their things into more advanced versions of themselves don't they...and look at the less than ecstatic reviews the 'new' versions get.

There is a valid point in making toys rechareable, but I wouldn't even do that because I have an odd notion that my battery powered toys will last for as long as I keep them in good condition whereas my rechargeable toys...well, I love them, but once they're done they're done. You only get so many charges then they are useless. Tango bullet ain't going to do much when it doesn't vibrate anymore. So I like my battery buddies too!

thank you for sharing. I have same view. Similair bullet to mine but has extra functions .i thought of getting it but i dudnt see the point as id only back to my swoon .panicked last night and spoke to live chat as it came as set is it included in the policy of sending toys back if broke etc. It currently is even if balmed used. So reliefed lol

I would make mine waterproof and not splashproof!!

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I would make mine waterproof and not splashproof!!

maybe all toys should have this feature itll help with the cleaning