Can I ask please

Why so many new rabbits are battery operated, a new one today is over £50, surely it should recharable at that price.

inflayshun?

Material?

ohh i got it.

Brexit

I think I recall someone saying that it's hard to produce a rechargeable rabbit with rotating functions. Can't remember if it was a case of it not being possible or a case of it seriously pushing the price up. Since people keep wanting rotation, could be part of why we keep seeing more battery operated rabbits appear?

I could be wrong though. Maybe people just like battery bunnies more. 

I must say I'm a rechargable girl and I would love to try a rotating rabbit but untill a rechargable one appears I'm not going to buy one. I agree rechargable would be better but as lovebirds said I'm sure there is a good reason.

I dislike the rechargable ones because I live with others so I have to charge them out in the open and if I spontaneously want to get off I have to wait for it to charge whereas I have plenty batteries.

Buy rechargeable batteries? All that friends visitors would see is a charger with batteries in

Northseaguy wrote:

Buy rechargeable batteries? All that friends visitors would see is a charger with batteries in

It's not recommend to use rechargeable batteries with some toys, they're slightly bigger than regular batteries and can cause damage :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I think I recall someone saying that it's hard to produce a rechargeable rabbit with rotating functions. Can't remember if it was a case of it not being possible or a case of it seriously pushing the price up. Since people keep wanting rotation, could be part of why we keep seeing more battery operated rabbits appear?

I could be wrong though. Maybe people just like battery bunnies more.

This, although more seem to slowly being made to be rechargeable, however these are / will be more expensive.

NatandTom wrote:

Northseaguy wrote:

It's not recommend to use rechargeable batteries with some toys, they're slightly bigger than regular batteries and can cause damage :)

+1

NatandTom wrote:

Northseaguy wrote:

Yes, if the toy's battery compartment is too small to easily accept rechargeable batteries. Fortunately, not many sex toys are made to the exact size of alkaline batteries. The Butt Tingler is, and the Tracy Cox Supersex Controllers. All the other toys I have - including the Oh! rabbit and the Petite Thrusting Rabbit - work without problems with rechargeable batteries.

There's even one brand for which rechargeable batteries are expressly recommended by the manufacturer: Fun Factory