If your username is not your name...

Ork wrote:

I would try and explain for the milionth time but no one know's waht an Ork is anyway lol!! At the time I had some Ork models... is the short and siimple answer.

Warhammer 40K! Nuff said Ork ;o) (Also wow players know the score)

I watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail before I created account here. There's a scene with the killerbunny.

An ex told me recently that he remembers me during his 'private time' as being hot, sexy and always wet and ready. Therefore I AM the WETONE!!!

The first letter is the first letter of my name and the rest is because I am a turtle..the picture isn't lying..its really me you know..

sweetpurple wrote:

sweet came from an first gf witch she was and purple was her fav colour ( rip claire will all miss you xxx)

I love purple!! amethyst is my fav stone!! Did miss a chance to buy a three ft slab of amethyst!! the shop had closed down!! but if brought it I put it behind my headboard External Media to make evil go away and help me sleep better!

Pagan can mean may others like druids,bards,witches,wizards,healers,shaman etc but pagan is a group, its hard to find the meaning, country drewller is common as pagans love the outdoors green & trees and stones like stonehenge!

I do want to get myself a set of purple hooded robes!! yeah that be fun!! plus I've believe pagan is away of life not a religion!

At least if I wanted to go inside stonehenge I can on curtain times of the year!, But I might get stop on the motorway on my motorcycle wear a hooded robe and carrying a dagger and herb grinder for my herbs...

I am still learning, I need better teaching!! theres so many other visions etc!

rag doll is my sub name. me and my partner can't remember exactly when i became rag doll but i believe i was either that i was in a subby mood, flopped on my bed or in the bath not wanting to get out and decided to pretend to be a rag doll- i mean whats more volnerable and submissive than a rag doll hu? i now actualy identify with the name rag doll more than my real name.

I have an unhealthy liking with both starwars and hello kitty...my original picture was a hello kitty storm trooper.....im a nerd...yeah..

its my favourite movie, plus people tend to get confused around me lol

Its weird first day of school being sorted into form classes. Nervous as Im waiting for my name that natural fear of maybe Im not on it. Well my name was called out but also someone who started with J but sounded like Jackador. Long story short people always look at the J names as Im the only one and its a 50:50 guess from there. Usually wrong.

Not an amazing atory I know need to work on how I tell it

I was on another website and decided that I wanted some fun n games plus there was somebody on there that I wasn't expecting to see so had to delete the orignal username and decided it was fun n games hiding from people and thats what I wanted lol

My name says it all, pussy is my nickname for my wife - should have been I love pussy.

My OH and me have an abundance of nicknames for each other. Once in a supermarket he wanted to tell me something and I did not listen right away. He called me "Mickylicky" and got my attention

Part my name shortened and part something I like to do

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I like my name. Avrielle is the name of an elf character that somebody had submitted on NeverWinterVault. And Aniko is the name of an angel from a beautiful picture.

Regardless, I like the names Avrielle and Aniko. I have actually been considering changing my name officially to Avrielle, as I don't like my real name. :-(

The NWV is still active? It's been years since I've downloaded stuff from there -laughs-

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I like my name. Avrielle is the name of an elf character that somebody had submitted on NeverWinterVault. And Aniko is the name of an angel from a beautiful picture.

Regardless, I like the names Avrielle and Aniko. I have actually been considering changing my name officially to Avrielle, as I don't like my real name. :-(

Funny you should say this..I was having a discussion on here last night with someone about adding a middle name into my existing name, a joke name. I always thought me mam would be upset if I did such a thing but I asked her last night and she said no as long as you kept your existing name in tact adding a joke one would be fine..haha result!! £35 to change it by deed poll..I'm considering it - could be interesting on my wedding day haha "do you T Gareth Jellyfish McSavaloy Turtle take thee..." ha!

Ork wrote:

I would try and explain for the milionth time but no one know's waht an Ork is anyway lol!! At the time I had some Ork models... is the short and siimple answer.

Is that a reference to war gaming or Eragon ? There are Orks in that

xGGx

Me and the other half love archery - longbows and traditional bows not compounds or recurves- and an 'archers kiss ' is the name I give the bruise you get when the bow string hits your arm.

I had been playing with a big bow the day I signed up to love honey, and had a big kiss on my arm.... So ArchersKiss.

xMx

I wanted something anonomous, Ghost comes from the OH's user name the dating site we meet on snd the girl bit just fitted.

AA changing your name is easy, I reverted back to my maiden surname not long ago. Forms were online and easy to fill in. Just make sure you order copies of the deed poll cert becuase you need to send them to loads of different places. The school still manage to call me Mrs ** insert former name ** (because I didnt changed the kids names ) and DVLA got my name wrong on my new licence but easy to sort out.

xGGx

It's probably fairly obvious in my case.

mine was just a word that popped into my head, its not my real name but my oh does call me boo