I'm Addicted to Cheese

I think we need to start a support group or something, as I'm seriously addicted to cheese.

I purchased some Leerdammer ealier and it's almost already all gone :-O

SO here I am,

I'm 'The Nymphomaniac' and I'm addicted to cheese.

Soft cheese, hard cheese, fruit cheese, spicey cheese, smoked cheese, french cheese, british cheese, german cheese... however not vegan cheese (sorry can't stand that stuff).

Anyone else want to join the group?

Are you addicted to cheese too?

Have you tried leerdammer and pineapple on a French stick? Sorry I know it's not helping but it's delicious.
I hope you get the help you need!

Yes, another cheese addict here!

I love cheese! Except mild cheddar, just don't see the point of it.

ME TOO!

I once lived far away from civilisation for a few months where there was nothing but fish and rice to eat. I didn't miss chocolate, alcohol, meat, sugar, milk... it was JUST cheese I craved. The first thing I did when I left was eat cheese!

One of my colleagues here is a vegan and I asked her if she ever missed non-vegan food, and she said the only thing she craved was cheese. Not just any cheese, but the really rubbish, low-quality cheese in particular!

I don't mind cheese on pizza and pasta but can't stand it as it is. I went a year without eating cheese and didn't miss it! :)

Chesse lover here too lol. :p

Love cheese (not mild, blue or the rubbery stuff (unless it's melted). I like proper mature cheddars and the crumbly whites, as well as the smoked cheeses.

i love all cheese :)

Anyone ever noticed the difference between organic cheese and normal cheese? I find it creamier.... although it might be my mind playing tricks.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

ME TOO!

I once lived far away from civilisation for a few months where there was nothing but fish and rice to eat. I didn't miss chocolate, alcohol, meat, sugar, milk... it was JUST cheese I craved. The first thing I did when I left was eat cheese!

One of my colleagues here is a vegan and I asked her if she ever missed non-vegan food, and she said the only thing she craved was cheese. Not just any cheese, but the really rubbish, low-quality cheese in particular!

That sound horrid. Alice, you're safe now, in bath close to Cheddar! You no longer have to remember the time without cheese.

Man I'm already planning my next cheese meal... I might get bre and make some homemade chuntney.... tomorrow though. I must hold back my craving for one day at least.

*starts looking in the fridge for some cheese*

all cheese is the equivalent of love in delicious food form .

Did someone say cheese? I could happily have some baked camembert right now :) om nom nom!

I'm addicted to cheese too... love all cheese...

I like cheese, not all cheese but the ones I like, I think I like just a normal amount. Occasional cravings for cheesy things (Macaroni, other pastas, cheese on toast ect) I have parmesan on most pasta meals nomnom

The only reason I am commenting (Considering I am not addicted) is to tell you about my partner. He won't eat any cheese, not even anything cheese flavoured. The only one exception is pizza but only if its a small amount. He also refuses to eat anything white and creamy (Even though it all tastes different...Mayo, cream, yogurts,salad cream, white sauces. (One exception is ice cream) He also won't eat any fish at all....

Can you IMAGINE how hard it is to cook for this fussy bugger? lol

Anyone have any tips on persuading someone out of a mental dislike. I mean, thats what it is. Its the look and texture of a food not the taste that puts him off because most of this stuff he hasnt tried!

One day I hope he will eat cheese/fish/white stuff....he is so missing out on deliciousness!

Being addicted to cheese seems quite normal to me. I loved cheese as a child and still do.

LV

Cat Lady wrote:

Love cheese (not mild, blue or the rubbery stuff (unless it's melted). I like proper mature cheddars and the crumbly whites, as well as the smoked cheeses.

I'm with Cat on the mature cheddar - and I do mean MATURE !! - ( like me really )

And A_A' s "Brie, cranberry and bacon baguettes" are GREAT!

But I also love blue cheeses like Stilton, and Gambozola, as well as soft cheeses like Brie and Camembert.

And Greek Feta cheese on a "Greek Salad" !!!

I really love Haloumi cheese from Cyprus - slice it and sear on a griddle pan to get those brown lines across it, great with a rocket salad mmmmmmmm

I not a cheese lover normally but if it's melted then I can't get enough! :D

Feel like a party pooper, but I don't like cheese. I will eat half the normal amount of cheese on a pizza (Pizza Hut are too good with their service for us fusspots!) but I don't eat cheese at all otherwise. It never hurt me, 20 years so far with no cheese! Lol