What Choc or Sweets are you addicted to at the moment?

Hi all

I was just wondering what your favorite muncies are at the mo? I am severly addicted to those luverly milka with daim bars. Ate 2 bars fri note and have had 2 again tonite I know its bad becoz reallly i'm twanting to lose weight but only eating them really while my teeth are ok/til I get sick of them!! And I am trying to give up smoking - chocs better than that rite?? I mean better to be abit podgy and have fully working lungs than be super slim and have no lungs??

Not saying that everyone who is lovely and slim has no lungs - hope you get what I mean, I really don't mean to offend any1 Sorry, hope you get what I mean.............Apols for my waffle too! Anyway whats your fav??xx

Doh, MUNCHIES!! i duno what muncies are........soz its late and i am bit sleepyxx

munchies mm thye were nice chocs on thier own

Oooo Dairy Box at the moment. Pralines, almonds and choccy.

Why did I only discover them at Christmas!!!

hmm cinnamon chocolate crisp thing from hotel chocolat on friday night. soo yummy. it's not on their website ( got it in store in nottingham) so don't think i will be getting it again soon.

I love the caramel milka but havent had it for ages :-(

mmmmmm Wispa!

hmmmm.... I am craving pancakes with strawberry jam. But our pan just broke, so... Will have to wait. Otherwise it would be Green and Blacks Maya Gold.

sweetlove666 wrote:

hmm cinnamon chocolate crisp thing from hotel chocolat on friday night. soo yummy. it's not on their website ( got it in store in nottingham) so don't think i will be getting it again soon.

This sound really good.

I don't tend to get chocolate or sweets just because I can't afford them.. I only have deserts a few times a year and they tend to be for things like xmas etc.

But I do like those malteaser bunnies, I'm certain they taste better than malteasers as well lol. I'm very limited in what sweets I can eat as well because I'm a veggie :)

kinder eggs and you get a cool toy to play with, tho they dont seem as good as when i was a kid

Simple taste at the moment, I just love a few chunks of dairy milk after a good meal. I wish people wouldn't buy us big tins of roses etc for christmas, I'm far happier with a normal bar of choccy!

girls on top wrote:

kinder eggs External Media and you get a cool toy to play with, tho they dont seem as good as when i was a kid External Media

They still have some of the same toys, they are starting to make more sets as well rather than just one or two out a year. Some of them can be lame though as I find the bhippos annoying even though they are a classic. Some of the toys sell well at least.I miss though big kinder easter eggs though....

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

girls on top wrote:

kinder eggs External Media and you get a cool toy to play with, tho they dont seem as good as when i was a kid External Media

They still have some of the same toys, they are starting to make more sets as well rather than just one or two out a year. Some of them can be lame though as I find the bhippos annoying even though they are a classic. Some of the toys sell well at least.I miss though big kinder easter eggs though....

i dont remember the big kinder easter eggs. they mainly do the sets now and like you say have a few of the clasics, my favourite one i ever got was a little painting set that was a little man and his body came apart in stacks with the different colours in each one and in his hand was the paint brush, it came with a couple of pictures to paint. it was so cool!

girls on top wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

girls on top wrote:

i dont remember the big kinder easter eggs. they mainly do the sets now and like you say have a few of the clasics, my favourite one i ever got was a little painting set that was a little man and his body came apart in stacks with the different colours in each one and in his hand was the paint brush, it came with a couple of pictures to paint. it was so cool!

that is pretty cool sounding. They did do a big kinder egg santa at xmas with a toy in which was pretty good... they seems to have some of the classic christmas toys as tree decorations.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

girls on top wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

girls on top wrote:

that is pretty cool sounding. They did do a big kinder egg santa at xmas with a toy in which was pretty good... they seems to have some of the classic christmas toys as tree decorations.

aw External Media never saw those, have they stopped doing them now?

girls on top wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

girls on top wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

girls on top wrote:

aw External Media never saw those, have they stopped doing them now?

Well I haven'tt seen them since after xmas, found them in supermarkets like co-op. I think they'll be out again soon.

Anyway back on topic.... I'm finally getting round to making pancakes even though it's a week late....

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

.I miss though big kinder easter eggs though....

I saw one of these in my local tesco shop yesterday ( an express one) theyre like in a cardboard box and come with a bigger toy inside.

sweetlove666 wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

.I miss though big kinder easter eggs though....

I saw one of these in my local tesco shop yesterday ( an express one) theyre like in a cardboard box and come with a bigger toy inside.

ohh great thanks, they didn't do them last year which made me sad lol

At the moment, caramel Freddos. Except that they're now 17p, wtf.

Otherwise Creme Eggs, Malteaster Bunnies, strawberry cremes, etc.

xx

Mine varies often but once I'm onto a favourite I will eat it every day if I can.

Currently my obsession is with Chocolate Fingers (in fact I've had to stop buying them because I can demolish a box in a sitting) Snack bars, Twix bars (basically chocolate with biscuit in the middle - but not biscuits with chocolate on them :S) & Creme Eggs.

Adx