I'm bisexual

And it's ridiculously hard! I have never been with a woman, I have no idea how to meet them. I went on a date with a girl once but she wasn't interested when she discovered I'm into men as well :( I'm fed up of requests for threesomes from straight guys! Where can I meet other bi people? Help me!

I meet bi ladies and bi men in swingers clubs. It's the reason I joined the swinging scene, as I was missing lady fun. I have met loads of bi women, some that I've become friends with. I prefer to describe myself as Pansexual, even though I have a huge preference to women, I also like everyone in between, regardless of their gender, be it Transvestite, Transexual, gender queer, etc etc.

Amen. I am right there with you as a proud bisexual woman. I'm actually in a monogamous relationship with a man at the moment but I used to meet women through my local LGBT community and/or BiCon if you ever manage to find one near you (I loved it there because I never had to have that awkward conversation trying to justify my love of people regardless of gender). It's better than picking up people in a bar and you actually get to know someone as a person rather than just for sex (not to say that isn't absolutely AWESOME if that's what you want from an encounter!). Don't despair my dear. There are so many of us out there with the same experiences and there are also plenty of hetero normative men who don't just consider you a potential notch on the bedpost.

Feel for you, I'm a bi male and have the same problem. Would love to find some local meetings with like minded people.

i never thought of the fact it may be hard being bi im sorry to hear you get such responses from men and women

I'm bi too and fins it so hard to find a lady to join me. I'm in a serious relationship so I think some girls don't understand that the fun is for me too!!
I'm hoping one day fate will take its turn on me :)

I'm not Bi as such, and never been with another woman, but definitely curious about it!

Would like to try getting intimate with another lady, though I think OH would say no!

I think it is more common than you would think. I've never been intimate with another woman, but it is definetley one of my top fantasies and we are looking into it. Neither of us want to go to a swingers club etc, so we have no idea how we would go about it. OH is all for it, we are in a serious relationship and he knows I want to give it a try.

So how is the best way to get this rolling? lol

Getting my OH on board would be a start for me...

I've heard of a club in London where women go to meet other women. Would be intrigued to go there and find out what it's like! Perhaps when we get a night out with family looking after little one, me and him could go into London...I might convince him to go to Ronnie Scott's, while I try the ladies club, lol!

or try an online dating site, just be aware of the idiots

aanda wrote:

I'm on POF, OKC etc but I just never seem to get messages or replies from women. Plenty from men. Starting to feel like there's something wrong with me.

beansontoast wrote:

aanda wrote:

I'm on POF, OKC etc but I just never seem to get messages or replies from women. Plenty from men. Starting to feel like there's something wrong with me.

maybe a more specialized site like fab would be better

aanda wrote:

beansontoast wrote:

aanda wrote:

maybe a more specialized site like fab would be better

Any other suggestions? Preferably free ones as I'm a poor student ahahaha

when we were swinging we used fab and it was free then

aanda wrote:

when we were swinging we used fab and it was free then

I just signed up but there doesn't seem to be anyone near me who's been active in the last year

maybe you will have to cast your net wider

There seems to be a lot of fellow bisexual girls in my age group, so it seems pretty accepted for me. Sorry to hear that it's not the same for you :(

The requests for threesomes are annoying haha

Bananase wrote:

There seems to be a lot of fellow bisexual girls in my age group, so it seems pretty accepted for me. Sorry to hear that it's not the same for you :(

The requests for threesomes are annoying haha

I'm in uni and even the lgbt society all people want is someone for a threesome :( I've tried so many sites and it's the same, just threesomes or "playmates" haha where do you meet people? I'm afraid I'll never find anything meaningful just because of who I am

I tried POF and got a guy local chatting and still chat, he wants to meet.

Then another guy wouldnt talk as i was not wanting to meet just for one thing.

I'm female and bi. In a long term relationship with my lovely man who I don't think would be on board with me trying it on with another woman.

I've had several experiences in the past and I loved it: there's something so unique to kissing a woman (and other things too). It's definitely something I'd love to do again. In the meantime it'll just have to continue to be a fantasy to get off on... 😜