I'm craving giving oral

In many ways I’m the luckiest guy alive - my partner has a serious oral fetish and loves making me cum with her mouth. But she absolutely will not let me go down on her. It’s never done much for her in her previous relationships and doesn’t feel comfortable with someone going down on her.

I absolutely love going down on a woman, the taste, the view, the sound, the feeling of her writhing under my control. It’s so hot and with every passing day the urge grows. My ultimate favourite way to have sex is a 69 :drooling_face:

Not sure I’m looking for a solution, I don’t think there is one. Just wanted to share and see if anyone empathises.

5 Likes

Not quite the same situation, as my OH does on occasion let me perform oral on her though most of the time she pulls me away and it’s rare I get to enjoy an extended session on her. Interestingly too she is also keen on giving to me - more than receiving. This may sound like every guy’s dream but I also wish I could do it to her more often.

On the occasions when she’s been in mood for it it’s been after a good few minutes of intercourse after which she’s more turned on and receptive to it, helped no doubt by it feeling bit kinky. This approach has worked with my OH, can’t say it’ll work for every couple but worth a try.

3 Likes

I too, love giving the OH oral, which she willing accepts, however since one fateful night when whilst she was giving me oral, I didn’t announce that I was about to cum, she nearly gagged on the amount of cum I produced, she is less inclined to give me oral now, completely understandable. If she does, we use cocktailed flavoured condoms, so when I do explode, it is contained.

Giving your OH great oral sex is the best.

2 Likes

I love going down on a lady… and my wife enjoys receiving as well… so i’m lucky …

she also tastes amazing… :wink:

Have you had a chat about why she doesn’t enjoy it? I suspect for most women it’s self consciousness around their body that stops them from enjoying this act… you are focusing on a part of her body that society has frequently told her is dirty and disgusting… if that’s the case… “Come as you are” by Emily Nagoski… is a good read

3 Likes

You have to talk this through. Once you understand you may be able to help her get over her reluctance. Unless you talk the status quo will remain.

1 Like

@guiltyparty … oh i do feel for you, as i love going south. For all the same reasons you mentioned.

2 Likes

My wife has always loved oral. When we met she was a virgin, and out religious upbringing and fear of getting pregnant, my wife would only let me finger her and eat her. She has always loved it, and been multi orgasmic. So here we are now, both turned 60 and she loves it as much as the first time.

1 Like

I am so glad you posted this @guiltyparty
I am in exactly the same boat as you. Mrs LC is more than happy to give me oral to completion without a problem.
Unfortunately, in our 10 yrs of being together, I can count on one hand how many times i have given her oral.
I have been doing it since the age of 15 and have never had any complaints from my “ladies”!
She just says it does nothing for her… which baffles me.
Any opinions will be appreciated x

2 Likes

Totally with you. GF not liking receiving oral from me is virtually a deal breaker. It’s truly my favourite thing and I have very happy memories of discovering it (even though I thought her mum would suss out that I’d broken her daughter one night after the came multiple times round at mine!..).

1 Like

I’m a lover of making a woman cum all over my face, cant get enough of it. I love when they grip your head between their legs and shake uncontrollably.
On the other hand, can’t remember the last time I had the soul sucked out of me. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I absolutely love giving oral! I love feeling and tasting them as they get wetter and wetter! I also love feeling them wriggling and gently squeezing their legs around my head as they start getting close to orgasm :hot_face:

1 Like

Totally agree with your views on giving. I love oral for all the reasons you’ve listed and really sorry you’re missing out. I’m a firm believer in never say never so maybe it will happen one day. Just make sure she knows how much it would excite you and how beautiful her pussy looks, tastes and smells.

As an alternative i wondered if she lets you use toys on her and if you are between her legs when using then. Having my partner spread as I toy her is also a huge turn on for me and at least give me a similar view and scent of her

2 Likes

the best thing in the world- go down on a lady

I’d definitely recommend talking to her about why she doesn’t enjoy it. It could be embarrassment or she might just not get enough stimulation from it.

I enjoy giving my husband oral but don’t really like receiving it (i’m a vulva owner) so I can see things from your wife’s perspective.

The things that help me are:

Being blindfolded so I can’t see him between my legs
If I have something else to concentrate on for example if I’m giving him oral at the same time.
I’m very sensitive and have some sensory issues so I don’t like the feel of saliva on my skin. I have realised recently that I do enjoy light kisses and his lips on my vulva.
Being reassured that he finds me attractive and wants to touch / kiss me.

3 Likes

I’m in exactly same boat. Licking pussy is literally my favourite thing to do. Like you said, the view, the taste, feeling your hair getting pulled as it’s getting better, thighs tightening around your head. Amazing stuff. Way prefer it to getting head but the wife hates it. Have made her cut from it once, she was after few drinks was relaxed n jus let go. In our situation I know she doesn’t like how her pussy looks, no matter how many times I tell her I love it n it’s perfect she don’t budge. Frustrating as she can enjoy it n have a good orgasm when let’s go.

1 Like

My mouth is watering just reading that :drooling_face:

1 Like

We are both fans of giving and receiving. Worth a conversation outside of sexy times though, always sensible to talk it through

1 Like