i'm in love and i hope i never...

...bump into Shayne Ward in the street, or im afraid i could end up on the sex offender's register.

i can not even look at him without wanting to get the box of goodies out! saying that i do have strange taste

is it just me? cause i have had some v. strange 'crushes' recently

lovehoney- maybe you could call his pa and see if he will do a shayne clone willy! i'd buy it

ha ha

xx

Dont worry about strange crushes ppb, i have a thing for David Dickinson, or is it a thing for men called David, David Tennant is another one, sure there are more out there

Bloody hell! Its the "bad taste in men" thread

Well why are you on it then naughty, something you want to share?

i fucking love colin firth too- he is in the mastabatory aids section of my brain and has been since 2001 ha ha

during a hormonal phase of my life i quite fancied john barrowman

hee hee

x

pinkprincessbarton wrote:

i fucking love colin firth too- he is in the mastabatory aids section of my brain and has been since 2001 ha ha

during a hormonal phase of my life i quite fancied john barrowman

hee hee

x

LOL yet further evidence!

I am here Sexelle as I think somebody needs to bring you all back into the real world and i think i am the man for the job! Now bend over and prepare to be punished!!

I've always had a crush on Martin Shaw, the guy that plays judge john deed...

i duno if its the wig, but he's such a hottie lol x

OK Girls, and guys come to that l suppose, which soap star males would you like to get down and dirty with !!

TB

warren from hollyoaks hmmmmmmmmmmmm

x

Colin Firth is loooooooooooooooovely. I also really like Gerard Butler (tho when thinner and hunkier in Lara Croft not PS I Love You).

Not a soap star....but Sean Bean from the Sharpe series.....phwaoooor!!

Just something about his ruggedness.

Andserkiel wrote:

I liked H from STEPS in my teen days....

*shakes head sadly* External Media

oh no thats bad

People, thats why you have a tube of superglue in your pocket at all times, when Mr or Mrs PHWOAR come along, squirt it liberally over yourself & POW!!!! Not even a restraining order will seperate you!

Mucky Duck wrote:

People, thats why you have a tube of superglue in your pocket at all times, when Mr or Mrs PHWOAR come along, squirt it liberally over yourself & POW!!!! Not even a restraining order will seperate you!

princess takes this idea and treasures it forever! look out shayne ward!

lol

x

or we could do a boy george and inprison them?! lol!

Handfuffs can be a bit tricky if they start twitching. Also they are a bit bulky to carry around. Cable ties could be a happy medium!

Anyone else insanely turned on by DIY SOS, particularly Nick knowles??? the voice and the big hands and the painting and decorating!! Yummm

oooh David Tennant is beautiful, I'd definately want him to wear the dr.who suit though...maybe I also have a Time Lord thing!!! And colin firth too, Bridget jones 2 is on tv as I'm writing this and I have to say Colin Firth and Hugh Grant would definately be welcome!! At the moment I have a teeny crush on one of my lecturers, very french and very sexy and I've actually sat through two incredibly boring history of french art lectures just to have a good perv! And shayne ward, why the hell not?? He's definately not someone you'd kick out of bed? where is he anyway? I don't think I've seen him on tv for ages!!

Bethania...you little nympho! Tee hee...you must tell me about this french lecturer! Why have I not heard??!!

xxx