I'm Leaving Lovehoney...

Phew! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Brenna.

Have a great time! See you in the new year ^.^

Blimey! We were well and truly fooled and shocked then! Have a great xmas and new year Brenna :-)

Heart-stopping moment there!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hope you have a nice restful time to re-charge your batteries ready for the madness of the New Year and... Valentine's Day!

Thanks for an amazing year Brenna. Have a fantastic Christmas and a fabulous start to the new decade! AYW

Hi Brenna, I hope you have a great Christmas and a happy new year.

Have a wonderful Christmas & new year Brenna 😘. M&G x

Have a lovely Christmas break Brenna, thanks for everything this year and looking forward to welcoming you back in 2020 xx

Hahaha that was a good one! Thank you Brenna for all the fantastic review items this year! Looking forward to what Lovehoney has in store for 2020! Wishing you a Merry Christmas a wonderful new year! πŸŒ²πŸŽ‰πŸ˜˜

Jeez Brenna! I'm just over Leanne and Jess, you nearly gave me a heart attack! Have a super time. See you in 2020 😘

Hi Brenna have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for all other work you do on behalf of us customers

Thank goodness your not leaving!! Have a great christmas and happy new year! Thankyou for all the 2019 testers πŸŽ„ x

Have a good time :D x

Have a great Christmas Brenna

Lovehoney - Brenna wrote:

...For the next few weeks! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Sorry to spook you haha.

I’m going on annual leave and will be back in the New Year.

Please behave, I don’t want to bang the ban hammer when I return! Sammi will be watching.

Have a lovely Christmas and New year. I will see you next year (sorry I had to)!

Hope you enjoy :) see you in 2020

Christ woman you freaked me out lol Merry christmas x

Had us worried for a second Brenna, enjoy your time off :)

Have a great Christmas and New year 😘

That was mean πŸ˜₯ lol. Hope you have a great christmas and a wonderful new year x

Hope you have a good Christmas break and a happy new year!