Merry Christmas All πŸŽ„

Morning!Β 

I wanted to say a HUGE Thank you to you all for making me so welcome to this role whilst covering for Cazz. I have now moved into a new role and I will be continuing as Forum Moderator as Community Executive.Β 

Sadly Cazz is not coming back, but who could blame her with her gorgeous girl at home ???? So I shall also be continuing as review co-ordinator within this new area. Wishing her all the best as her new role as mummy - she is smashing it for sure!

Once again thank you all so much for the welcome & all the help over the last year. I will be focusing a lot on the forum in the New Year so look outΒ ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

Merry Christmas you wonderful people.Β 

![](upload://vQkm2B148nYmDuG5WxtYcCXOGIA.gif)

Merry Christmas Leanne! :)

Merry Christmas everyone πŸ™

Thank you for all the hard work you've put in this year and for everything you've done for the forum, such as making it more inclusive and easy to use. You're smashing it. Congrats again on the job and I hope you enjoy some well deserved time off over Christmas πŸ’œ

Well done Leanne on the excellent job you have done this year and good luck on the job for the new year.

Enjoy your Christmas break you certainly deserve a well earned rest.

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas Leanne. Thank you for all your hard work on the forums this year – you have really done a fantastic job! Congratulations again on your new job, and I really hope you have a lovely Christmas, and get some time off to have a rest and refresh before the New Year πŸŽ„πŸ˜€β€οΈ

Merry Christmas to you all both here in cyberspace and at LH towers and all its towers world wide!

Merry Christmas Leanne πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„ hope Santa is good to you and you get to relax and have fun!

Thanks for everything you have done to make the forums a warm and welcoming place! Wishing you all the best in your new job. 😘

LeilaK

Merry Christmas Leanne good luck in your new job.Sorry to hear Cazz is not returning hope she is enjoying her new life with her daughter.

Merry Xmas to all the team at lovehoney and also happy Xmas to every one on the forums x

Hope you get all you wish for in the new year as well x

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you & all the LH staff πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽβ­οΈβ›„οΈ

🐼

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas Leanne and also everyone else at Lovehoney πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸΈπŸŽx

Merry Christmas Leanne, and congratulations in permanentising your forum and tester and responsibilities.

Awwww this is a lovely thread. Congrats on your new role Leanne and thanks for all your had work and dedication being squirel commander. Have a wonderul Christmas, you and the whole LH team.

Best wishes to Cazz x

Merry Christmas Leanne and all you worker bees! It really has been a super year! 😘

Merry Christmas Leanne and the rest of the team. Hope you all have a great Christmas and get the presents you have been hoping for.

Look forward to 2017 and all the new products you bring

Happy Christmas! Good luck to Cazz too.

I'm looking forward to Christmas, although already craving the food ^_^ I hope everyone enjoys themselves!

Merry Christmas all.

Good luck as a full time mum Cazz, it's a tough job.

Congratulations Leanne in your new job and it's got to know we will still hear from you from time to time. Look forward to the possibility of testers in the new year. I hope they are giving you a pay rise if your doing two jobs.

Have a great time everyone. πŸΎπŸΈπŸŽ‚

Merry Christmas to everyone at Lovehoney and all the Forum users. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Merry Christmas one and all - may 2017 bring love and happiness to each and everyone of you xxx

Merry Christmas to you and yours.