I'm Leaving Lovehoney...

...For the next few weeks! ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

Sorry to spook you haha.

I’m going on annual leave and will be back in the New Year.

Please behave, I don’t want to bang the ban hammer when I return! Sammi will be watching.

Have a lovely Christmas and New year. I will see you next year (sorry I had to)!

Hey Brenna, Hope you have a great Christmas and a happy New year, see you in 2020. X

You had me worried there for a moment Brenna - LOL. Hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! xx

Don't do that lol

Thanks for a great year, and hoping 2020 brings you and yours all you wish for. Have a wonderful Christmas xx

A & P xxx

Hi Brenna, hope you have a great Christmas and New Year

The clickbait of it! Hope you (and the rest of the team) have a great Christmas break and a happy NY :)

Enjoy your holiday. 🙂👍

Naughty naughty!

Have a great Christmas - and don't be naughty again or no pressies :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New year, thank you for the chance to review, fingers crossed for 2020... Would love to work for LH...

Hope you have a great Christmas & lovely New Year celebrations, Brenna. Thanks for looking out for us this year. Your efforts are v. much appreciated.

See you in 2020.

🌲🍾🥂⛄️

xx.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year. Enjoy your time off, see you in the new year. Thanks for everything X

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and New Year Brenna! x

Have a great Christmas and New Year Brenna!

Had me there! Happy Xmas!! :)

Phewww Brenna, have a wonderful Christmas and see you in the New Year x

Hi Brenna,

Wishing you & your family a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year too !!

Take Care & Best Wishes,

N.

Enjoy your holiday time. Thank you for running such a brilliant scheme here on the forums. Merry Christmas

You had me there Brenna. You really had me there. Enjoy!

Naughty ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) have a Super Xmas and we will see you back here in the 2020's

Merry Christmas Brenda, and we look forward to your return in the new year