I'm new to dirty talking

Hiya All I’m new to dirty talking to my new partner and I just wanted to know what to say to him so I’ll see what other people would say and would help me out alot

1 Like

There’s a Lovehoney podcast on How to Talk Dirty that might be worth a listen?

6 Likes

Ok thanks

1 Like

Got to try and word this right without breaking the rules :speak_no_evil:

With us dirty talk is a big part of it and helps us too, with sexual communication. At the beginning we were awful, but just ended up laughing :rofl::woman_facepalming:
But over time we found eachothers turn ons and used that. With him I would describe how I would give him a bj, how I would start off and finish, and how I would like him to join in after I’ve given him a bj. He would then take over the dirty talking, by telling me what is he’s going to do me, describing in detail what he’s going to start with and how he’s going to finish.
When he’s talking to me he’ll press himself into me, kissing my neck. With me I’ll do the same but kiss his chest. It works for us, but check out the podcast, there could be useful tips on their for you :blush:

5 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

The best dirty talk is honest dirty talk.
Mr John is a man of few words but when he does say things I know it’s genuine. I think the difficult bit is knowing what words are a turn on for your partner.

Then my only advice is.

Description of what I want him to do to me / or what I want to do to him.

Telling how good something feels or describing how something feels (in the moment).

Commands, I need you to …

5 Likes

Hi there and welcome @Dtay989 enjoy the forum , I do have a knack of fooking talking right shitty dirty :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

A read through some of the other dirty talk threads could give you some ideas :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

4 Likes

Hi @Dtay989 myself and my girlfriend like a bit of humiliation
We tell one another also what we going to do with them and how they don’t have a choice

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

Whenever I ask my partner to talk dirty all I get is

Oooh, go and put the bins out or

There’s loads of washing up to do

Lol

1 Like

It’s a personal one for me but something that always gets me off is wifey talking about what she would do with another guy … Or what she has done with one!

2 Likes

Me and OH only just recently started enjoying dirty talk. I used to be too shy or felt silly attempting it.

But he loves me telling what I want him to do to me or what I want to do too him, gets him rock hard.

3 Likes