Impact play bare bottom or not

I am just wondering what your prefereences are . I'll be honest I prefer spanking my OH on the bare bottom despite her protests . For dsiciplined type spankings in role plays she as the spankee prefers her knickers very much on. On the last student teacher roll play she wanted to keep them on, so I firmly yanked them down !

I know for guys as the spankee its a little different . I personally prefer my OH to spank me on the bare but a leather thong is sometimes by guys to protect their delicate area.

I personally don't think undergarments offer much protection anyway so it may just be a small modisty issue . However as a spanker its sometimes difficult to see the effect if they are kept on. This is a must if caning or a riding crop is used as the last thing you want to to is to apply another stroke to a previously caned area as it may be much too painful which is not the intention .

I personally prefer to be spanked bare bottom, and my OH likes it that way too. It has more of a sting and feels great :) even better for him if I'm wearing a thong though, which I really like too.

IMO I wouldn't force your wife to be spanked bare bottom if she doesn't like it, the feeling can be too intense for some. Unless the protesting is all part of the role play I suppose!

Bare bottom for me!

I definitely being spanked bare bottomed. The feeling is so much more intense. But of course you can't force anyone into your own wishes, just be happy she enjoys playing the games.

I think the protests on this occasion were all part of the roleplay of which we don't script as a rule. I also as a safeguard make sure she knows the safewords as well as any good dom/top would do.

This means anything she doesn't like she can stop the rolepaly straight away without any questions .

I've found that some fabrics don't offer protection but can lead to more bruising, such as jeans.

I love to be spanked on my bare bottom but yes, during role play it's fun to beg oh to stop ! I do have a safeword but something would have to be very wrong for me to use it.

I find it much more stimmulating and intense with a bare bum and oh definitely enjoys it more and yes, the point about him being able to see what damage he's inflicting makes perfect sense.

Bare bottom!!!!!! Havingsomething cover my buttom softens the blows

Skin contact is always best :)

Another vote for bare bottom here! My OH likes to see the redness appearing on my cheeks as he is spanking and we both love the slapping noise you only get on bare skin.

Definitely bare. Having OH remove pants prior to treatment I find a turn on.

Bare! I love seeing red cheeks 😈

got to be bare x although i have to be well turned on

Bare all the way and I love to be marked x

My OH and I both spank each other, and it is bare bottomed all the way for us too.

For her, spanking is all about the visuals - if she couldn't watch my rear redden up etc, it would be pointless for her.

For me, I love watching her redden up, but I like her to squirm a bit too!