In and out

Love it, it’s one of our things. Watching each other explore our bodies helps us understand what turns each other on.

Think it’s all part of the arouse when watching it happen and the pleasures it gives :relieved:

Think this is why doggystyle sex is our favourite position I ts a definite turn on watching myself penetrating her
Also if we are mutual masturbating it’s a turn on watching her inserting her dildo or if we are head to toe I do it for her

3 Likes

Absolutely love it.
Love watching OH use her toys. We once filmed her using a suction dildo on a glass table from below which was hot. Sex by a mirror is another one we have enjoyed.

3 Likes

Absolute turn on, nothing better than watching me entering the OH, it is just so erotic watching how her pussy lips being parted as my cock enters her.

1 Like

Absolutely love it. Can’t get enough of watching something going in and out of her pussy.

1 Like

It’s a fantastic thing to see!! I love it when I take Mrs Bear Doggy style, I get a the greatest view of my cock sliding in and out!! Only thing it does tend to make me cum quickly :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I think this is a turnon for like… all men haha. Men are very visual, so it’s no wonder. When I’m doing live shows as well, that’s very popular.

If I have sex with my partner, him seeing his dick sliding into me makes him really horny. Yesterday he could see it while giving me a titty fuck, same effect. Or of course seeing me take his dick in my mouth. It’s all the same basket of things.

3 Likes

Love watching my wife using dildo on herself, I like to kneel between her legs to watch

2 Likes

Yeah absolutely love watch her dildo go in and out making her get wetter and wetter.

3 Likes