Partner watching a woman use anal toys?

Hi everyone I'm new to Lovehoney, and I was just wondering do you lady's think a man would like it if a woman used anal toys on herself while he watch? As I'm thinking about trying this. Thank you :)

Be nice please

I can't think of a better turn on to be quite honest. My girlfriend has never done this for me but would be forever grateful if she did. nothing is sexier than your partner being really dirty.

turn on extraordinaire i`d say, what a sexy woman/partner you are not to mention imaginatice ! lol

enjoy, hope he does too.

so how did he like it?

He really liked it thanks, so did I. :)

Nice. If only my girlfriend was as open to new experiences I'd be one lucky guy.

bosco wrote:

I can't think of a better turn on to be quite honest.

This!

my idea of heaven! :)

Lollipop, I'm so glad you both enjoyed this.

Personally I think there is something very sexy about a woman who shares her turn-ons with you and has confidence in herself to show you what is good for her and what she likes/needs.

Thanks Lillybeth that's really nice :)

Im glad you both enjoyed it, we like to do this as well

Without doubt this is the sexiest thing imaginable: your OH is a lucky guy Lollipop.

Sounds pretty hot to me :)

Aww thank you the-drew, but I'm the lucky one. :)

my wife loves to do it as i watch, we both are so aroused it makes anal sex even better

I have done it, it was great for both of us. I love showing off for him, especially when he "forces" me to do it, while calling me nasty names. Mmmmmhhhhhhhhh . . .

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Hi everyone I'm new to Lovehoney, and I was just wondering do you lady's think a man would like it if a woman used anal toys on herself while he watch? As I'm thinking about trying this. Thank you :)

I would love to watch!!! and try & join in!!

I would love to watch my girlfriend using anal toys if she was ready for such a thing.

My boyfriend loves it and I love doing it for him too :D