Partner watching a woman use anal toys?

Hi everyone I'm new to Lovehoney, and I was just wondering do you lady's think a man would like it if a woman used anal toys on herself while he watch? As I'm thinking about trying this. Thank you :)

yeah i personally would love it. Would drive me mad though not being able to touch ;)

U always wanted to do this and have my oh begging to touch but cant

Fungurls81 wrote:

U always wanted to do this and have my oh begging to touch but cant

Haha might need to get some restraints to stop him ;)

My partner loves it but rarely keeps his hands to himself when i do it.

yes...... i see it as the same as watching her playing useing toys in her pussy. love to watch it going in and out..mmm..

not that she does anal (thats ok) but if did ten OOHH YES!!

dont tink about it..do it.. he will lov it..

I loved to do that its on my to do list just having the condfience. I would not want T to touch but I would at the same time tee hee, I think all men love watching

I'd like to do this with my partner but I'm a bit self-conscious about it, this thread is encouraging me to give it a try!

Gentle ill just tie him up

Penny5518 I think you should do it, I'm gonna try it on my partner this weekend after people on here have said it would be good so I'm gonna do it ;)

I really like watching.

I really love to watch my OH use anal toys on herself, It doesn’t happen often but I do love it all the same. If I’m a very good boy I can watch her use a toy front and back

I love it when my OH uses them, both on her pussy and ass, often at the same time.So the answer is yes.

getting my partner to use any toys (rather than have them used) is a medium term goal of mine

Would love to, but never had the privilege :/

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Penny5518 I think you should do it, I'm gonna try it on my partner this weekend after people on here have said it would be good so I'm gonna do it ;)

good. :) its cool. take it slow n have fun.... hum..kinda want some me self now lol..

Lol I'm gonna tonight with my partner and thank you everyone :D

good luck. Let us know how it goes. :)

I was lucky enough to get an anal sex toy show on Sunday and as always loved it lol! How did you get on lollipop?

Hi all sorry I was late getting back to you all, I haven't done it yet as my partner has heart problems and has been having bad chest pains :( so I ain't been able to do it yet :( but gonna try it this weekend for sure ;) i will let ya all now how it goes :) X