Shout out to Ork.

Hi Ork, i dont know if you can personal message on here so hopefully you will see this, i just wanted to say a massive well done on uploading your most recent photo as it is of your face, this is something i definately dont have the guts for yet, but i think your an inspiration and you look wonderful and i hope to follow your lead very soon. Keep up the good work, again you look great.

PS, Jealous of your lips.

all photo shout outs can be done on this specific thread:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/122912-whos-photo/

that way the forums dont get jammed with many different but similar threads. Oh and congrats to ork

Hiya, agree with ZC about the other thread- we try not to single out a member in a thread, regardless of the intention (although I know you were being appreciative and positive) as it can make that person feel uncomfortable.

Hi, thanks for the tips on the thread, however Nymeria, my intentions were just to send congrats to a friend is all, i dont think there is much wrong with that.

Besides this is more visable, Ork you're looking stunning glad the youtube make up tutorials I linked to you to helped x

Well the last comment i made on photos got me hate mail/ death threats so im not gona say shit! :P but well done on you for putting yourself out there, no point in hiding who you are

right on Steve! Not seen your piccy yet Ork but I bet you look a right hottie