Initiating lovemaking/sex

You could try tell him you have a fantasy of being his naughty secretary, then when he slinks off to the computer, delve under the desk for some oral fun.

1 Like

Actions instead of words maybe??

Lol, maybe I just need to pounce wearing these. He loves boobs, so this top will show all :thinking: x

6 Likes

@HeartMaiden nice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well put this on let him see you in it and judge his reaction and if you don’t get the one you want then grab your vibrator plop down beside him on the sofa and go to town with it and if he ask you what you’re doing tell him if he won’t give you any you got something that never gets tired of you and maybe this might wake him up and realize that he needs to pay more attention to your needs I’m sorry that you’re having problems and maybe his hormones might be out of wack my wife and I went through what you are going through and her hormones were out of wack but once she got them straight it was like we were dating again

5 Likes

to be honest it’s normal 90% of the time my wife initiate it. Her sex drive is ridiculous and I struggle with a bit of anxiety so I rarely initiate now. All she has to do is wear something sexy, doesn’t have to say anything and I’ll take over. Sometimes she will randomly start to fondle me if we are just laying in bed or on the sofa which sometimes works.

In summary, if you’re happy to wear something sexy for him then that’s literally all you need to do. We males are very basic visual creatures :joy:

4 Likes