Insomniacs unite 😩

I thought I'd start a thread for all you fellow insomniacs here in Lovehoney. We can post here when we can't sleep. So, how many insomniacs are out there right now?

We can use this thread when we can't sleep. So fellow insomniacs what's keeping you up? 💟xx

Meeeeee. No surprise there eh Slinky? 😉 I decided to do my nails at midnight. Grey with a black tip. As its shellac it took me ages. I'll go to bed soon but I just never sleep.

Hehe I'll be there each night to keep you company while you can't sleep :P I'm usually up till the early birds in uk wake up so

Last night I went to bed at 7:30 am (here) :P

I'm always awake, hello hello!

Paige this thread will be us in different time zones with the few people in the uk who can't sleep

I am still up as well. I tend to be a night owl, but tonight I have an extreme case of insomnia

Anyone wants to chat?

i actually slept last night but my time zone is WAY off from the rest of you so I am generally up "late" for ya'll to chat if anyone needs to vent or play on the game thread.

*Waves hand around wildly* Yo!

I find it hard to get to sleep lately so i will probably be swinging by! Lol xx

Not an insomniac but work shifts, often check out threads here between jobs. Will say hi tonight to any of you night owls.

Lol I fell asleep 5 mins after posting 😂😂😂

Hey. Always up till at least 1 am so a few hours left to go

Sorry folks got distracted gaming last night! So I'm sure there will be plenty of insomniacs to chat to tonight (we're a few hours off that yet!)

And of course our friends across the pond on different time zones 😙💟xx

Well I'm in scotland were is everyone?

hey guys wish i spotted this thread i was up till 5:20 am yesterday and was dying for a chat im down in the south west at the moment.

Nice to meet you. Up for a chat bored stupid

I really hope I sleep better tonight! Weeks of stress and exhaustion, working crazy hours, week 3 on anti depressants for anxiety and last week just to add to it my ex (father of my children) attempted suicide twice! My fella and I had our first row last night! Aaaaaargh!

Fingers crossed for you. As someone that has been taking simular meds for over a year talk to your doctor if you are having lack of sleep they should give you something to help. My mother said to me once 'if you don't have a few arguments in a relationship, there's nothing left to fight for' try not to stress out (no idea how bad it was just trying to offer advise).