Inspire me with your plans for enjoyment this weekend!

@Cupc8kes nothing wrong with that, I went through the same and was placing order after order for the Mrs lol

2 Likes

@Cupc8kes aww i looked at that one but there was only the smaller size in the D/E. It looks amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Anyway I hope you guys have a fab weekend and have lots of fun, can’t wait to hear all about it lol

1 Like

@Curious_Couple_19 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I would have posted a couple of sneaky pics but I’m not allowed yet :cry:
Let us know whether you got the tea that you wanted :wink:

@GlasgowGal yes they seem to be selling out quickly, making way for some new lingerie.

1 Like

How about dripping some hot wax onto his body? Love it when my wife does that to me. She got a little over the top the last time and chucked the hole candle over me! :joy: was nice kinda…!

2 Likes

:joy::see_no_evil: well my plans are bust left him playing the xbox said I was going to watch TV in the bedroom when I was actually doing hair and makeup before I got dressed … just literally about to change and his dad phones us for a Friday night catch up :see_no_evil: had to go in with the hair and makeup and in my pjs. Plan busted and will be put on hold for another night now :confused:

1 Like

This weekend … I’ve got to go and pick up my new bike lol. But I’ve told my partner that sometime over the weekend our spare bedroom will be turned into our own spa, so a nice oily massage for her, head to toe :wink:

3 Likes

Its shark week so it’s a quiet one here! :woozy_face:

1 Like

Sounds excellent for your other half and sounds like you’re looking forward to it too!

I’ve ordered a vibrating cock ring which arrived today (not LH so can’t link). Tried it out earlier on my own and feels good.

My OH says she wants sex tomorrow (she brought it up!) but wants it on her terms (so handcuffs and the like stay away as she enjoys vanilla stuff!) but will surprise her with the cock ring which i think she’ll like. She loves me giving her oral and then kissing her as I go up her body then get close and deep missionary followed by doggy style.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m looking forward to it. I’ll start off with shoulders or feet and either work up or down, slowly going towards her bum and vagina. I’ll have a quick break and in that time I’ll put my cock ring on and cover myself in oil too. Then I’ll apply loads of oil on her bum. Love to get my face in it then too :grinning:

2 Likes

There’s snow on the ground outside and we’ve nowhere to be so I imagine we’ll be spending a lot of the weekend in bed.

2 Likes

Why don’t you take a cup of iced water and a cup of hot peppermint tea, swirl one in your mouth then slowly suck his glans for a minute. The swirl the other than repeat, the feeling of hot and cold would be a great unexpected feeling for him.

3 Likes

@Scottishfunk mmmm yes, great idea!!

1 Like

I like to be slapped by my man and watched

1 Like

Well @Cupc8kes I didn’t get the tea that I wanted, in fact nothing happened at all. Once it was time for bed I thought I’d jump in the shower real quick to freshen up, got out the shower, just a towel on water running down, (she normally likes that) but when I got to the bedroom she was fast asleep!!

1 Like

We had lots of fun last night.
Hubby is always spending lots of time pleasuring me so I wanted to take the lead and fill him with enjoyment instead.

I made him wear one of my fave hot pink fishnet outfits with fishnet stockings and I also tied him up with pink bondage tape :wink: he looked so hot — I bent him over and took some sneaky pics EDITED BY MOD!

EDITED BY MOD:grinning: I’m pretty sure he thoroughly enjoyed it.

I asked him was but was his favourite, he said when I licked his ass it felt soooooo good :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

@Cupc8kes Wow what I night!!! Lucky him

1 Like

This is quite common actually, and nothing to be concerned about. I love anal play, butt toys etc., but very often while my ass is having the time of its life, my dick just kinda “goes offline” - it’s like my body can’t concentrate on both at once. The first time it happened, it really worried me. I’m cool with it now, though. 's just a quirk of nature, I guess. :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyhow, sounds like you both (especially he!) had a fabulous time. He’s one very lucky guy!

2 Likes

Sounds brilliant! Very jealous of him! How did the cross dressing thing come about?

1 Like