Yay! It’s finally the weekend (any exciting/sexy plans?)

We thought we would create this topic to celebrate the end of another working week and with the exciting weekend ahead :grinning:

If you have any exciting/sexy plans, aspirations or surprises planned for the weekend please do share them so we can all celebrate together that we have made it through the week! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

We have been teasing each other all week (but we haven’t had the time after our work) about using our suction cup dildo on the floor of our lounge so we are VERY excited to do that this weekend :grinning:

3 Likes

Looking forward to an oily massage when he gets home then he will be ready for piv

2 Likes

No specific plans but weekend evening do give us more time and energy to do more and with a few new items to wear and play with we both glad it’s the weekend :wink:.

1 Like

Sadly nothing for us as we have family staying this weekend. We may get some quiet cuddly masturbation sessions for my wife though.

No sexy plans yet, but I do plan on doing something to him :face_with_hand_over_mouth: in the morning hubby’s going to the barbers, then we’re off to get storage unit for the boys room, then we’re going round to his sisters for his nephew’s birthday, then later me and hubby are going out again tomorrow night, to meet up with an old school friend.
Sunday, no plans as of yet though.

1 Like

Back to work tomorrow :cry:

There’s nothing better than quiet cuddly masturbation sessions under a nice warm blanket in the cold winter months!

Its probably her favourite thing.

I sit with my back against the headboard with my legs spread. She sits between my legs and leans back onto my chest then she uses one or more toys to bring herself to orgasm over and over again while I hold her and touch or stroke wherever she asks.

3 Likes

I’m off to Blackpool tomorrow as I have audience tickets for strictly- and I staying until Monday so 2 nights in a sea front hotel

Bad news - my period started yesterday so cannot get up to a lot - but I’m packing a good spanker as I feel my husband needs spanking… :paddle:

5 Likes

That sounds amazing! We’ve never done it like that and that sounds so romantic we’re actually going to give that a go! :purple_heart:

No sexy plans this weekend. :frowning: had some fun in the week, however I just got my nipples pierced today, I don’t think I could stand the pain of them bouncing.

We have a few hours of alone time tomorrow evening and we have already planned a glass and suction toy session! We have also just purchased our “ghost face” mask from the movie scream … so I’m sure that’s going to make an appearance :eyes:

1 Like

Dinner and maybe a movie Saturday. Sunday celebrate daughter’s 27th birthday.

1 Like

Our teen is out with friends all afternoon so we have the house to ourselves for some non rushed play time.

2 Likes

Enjoy your weekend periods always stop my fun

1 Like

For me I’m resting up and feel like I’m ready to hibernate till the spring time comes again!

2 Likes

Looking forward until tomorrow where i get to have my OH all day!! Looking forward to having some great sexy time with him and testing out our latest purchases that just arrived today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like