Introducing new things?

I have wanted to try a cock ring with my partner for sometime now, since I can't cum without clit stimulation, and I think it would be nice for him too.

However, I have no idea about how to bring it up and ask. We've discussed bringing things into our sex life before as we use a variety of different things but its always been mutual and it came up naturally. I don't think he's ever considered a cock ring, so how do I go about it?

Id say
Order a cheap throw away vibrating one from here and casually introduce it one night.
He will love that youve used your initiative and it could open the door to more 😁

Be brave and bold and get this. It's probably my favourite of the rings I have. Say I bought you a present to try. I'm guessing a bit here that you perhaps have toys for you so you can just say I'm returning the pleasure for you. You might like this one as it will stimulate you too. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22186

Thanks for the suggestion! I've been looking at this one previously thinking should I shouldn't I, I probably will now :-) thanks!

Have a little together time in front of the pc.pick out some some toys each of you might fancy getting.take it in turns to pick something or go through each category and have some fun saying what you would like

ice play is fun i slide the ice in her and when she gives me a bj she slips ice in my ass its so nice