Ipad/IPhone apps....

Off topic & not a thread about this as far as I can find... :-)

I've totally fallen in love with my iPad....can anyone recommend any apps? x

:-)

May I ask why you like the iPad so much? Just that (WARNING: negative comment incoming!) I rather despise Apple and I'd like to understand why people seem to like Apple so much. I'm never gonna buy an Apple product... well, I'm actually planning on buying an iPod Touch with a docking station for £160 - ahem - but generally, I wouldn't ever buy an Apple product. I'm merely buying an iPod so I can delve into the world of Apple myself so I can thorougly slam them and... well... I just don't like Apple in general...

Sorry for so much negativity...

when it comes to their Desktop/Laptop hardware, I dont get the attraction to spend more for less.

But their mobile devices (iphone/ipod touch/ipad) are the best option of their markets (cue: Android fanboys)

For the iPad, You cant go wrong with Angry Birds, Tiny Wings, Peggle, Plants Vs Zombies, Soundhound, Skype, Pulse, Twitterrific, Facebook and also the various TV ones, like Ch4, Ch5, SkyGo and ITV

a vote for doodle jump and a new one called amazing breaker thats got me hooked! I also like coin dozer ( like the old push penny machines at the seaside) tv catchup is great for viewing tv online too

for note taking... penultimate, allows you to use the ipad2 camera and have a picture in there

Ginger Ninja Minge wrote:

May I ask why you like the iPad so much? Just that (WARNING: negative comment incoming!) I rather despise Apple and I'd like to understand why people seem to like Apple so much.

Don't worry, I'm on your side. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37354853/ns/business-world_business/t/chinese-factory-asks-no-suicide-vow/#.TtwVs1b9BCo

Game wise, I recommend Dream chronicles, bejewelled, & Puzzle quest 1 & 2.

Apps wise, I recommend facebook & Ping chat.

I LOVE my iPad! I recommend AirVideo, which allows you to stream videos on your computer on your iPad.

Also My Splashtop which lets you control your computer via your iPad. This was awesome when we went away, because we could FaceTime with the computer at home, meaning we could activate the webcam and check up to make sure the cats were OK.

i dont have a ipad/phone myself but my friends love doodle jump and angry birds

Thanks for all the recommendations! Will check some of these out today (supposed to be working but eagerly awaiting a LH parcel) ;-)

Why do I love my iPad? I had a laptop that was stolen a few months back - and wanted something I could use for work that was small enough to carry around when visiting customers that I can easily sync if needed. I needed something I could keep organised on, store all my media (including all my Kindle books - one less thing to charge,) on & of course, to play games on ;-) Not to mention to watch TV on when the OH is watching snooker.....yawn!

My favourite apps include: Kindle, Crash Bandicoot, iP (menstruation & fertility diary), Pages & Numbers, Counter Culture (perfect for building an E-Database of Customers) and TweetDeck :-)