Is a Cock attractive?

My cock is amazing! ...just putting it out there :0).
Loads of pubes are rank IMO and it makes your knob look smaller. When it is hard or semi it looks fine and feels great!

A nice big one looks attractive to me. Not in a conventional way... but they can make me wet very quickly!

Oh... and a big mane of pubic hair is a turn off. I'm not fussed about clean shaven but trimmed is essential!

My OH says im obsessed with mine and to be honest I probably am. I love it lol

I love mine. Keep the hairs trimmed. It's above average in size and girth. I'm quite proud of it. Certain pics of it are on another website beginning with F ;)

When flacid.. NO

When erect... Mmmmmmm yes!

Generally speaking I prefer cocks to pussys to look at, though like both a lot. Lucy likes pussy, she doen't really like the look of the majority of cocks. Erect or unerect, big or small, straight or curved - I'm not fussy!

Alex.

Cocks are just like people really. Some I find very, very attractive, others I find incredibly unattractive, and in the middle there is the general area of "Penis."

I vary when it comes to vulvas. I can find them attractive, but in a different way. I have to be in the mood for them as it were.

I love the look of vaginas. Makes me very wet >:)

Sometimes my wife says im a right tw*t so you would love me lol

Eeek stuburns I have that letter too lol x

ShaftMaster wrote:

alwayssingle:( wrote:

AAw I must say mind is horrible! I have like a faint stitch mark running down the back of my shaft..... is it normal?

What is normal? And who wants to be the same as everyone else anyway?

Who cares! I like imperfections.

My fella has little papules around the head of his cock which I really like, they add an extra dimension. He also has a few distinct moles and birthmarks which all add to the fun!

I find my partner's cock really attractive but that could be through conditioning (I get a lot of pleasure from it therefore I find it sexy) but I think I've always loved the look of it. I'm not keen on all cocks though, I have a "type" I suppose hehe. As always, there's so much variation that people will all have different preferences!

Adx

I really like my cock, when I was younger I was always a bit concious about it being "the right size" but after finding out that there are showers and there are growers I can certainly say that mine is a grower. Anyway, back to the point, I like my penis :)

i like what my penis does does that count?;)

randubugger wrote:

i like what my penis does does that count?;)

absolutely!

I'm sooooo not telling you guys what I like doing to a flasid cock you'll laugh at me lol

Hellkat wrote:

I'm sooooo not telling you guys what I like doing to a flasid cock you'll laugh at me lol

You know you can't say that and not expect us to ask . . .

a well trimmed or completley shaven cock and balls looks nice but a forest not really

Shaftmaster it's a very strange thing to do lol

LMAO hell cat as if guys dont do strange things with a flaccid twally ha ha ha ha

Ok ok if you guys promise not to laugh I'll tell ya lol