Is a Cock attractive?

After having a shower and shaving my cock & balls I like to look at my erect cock in the mirror from all different angles. Do you find an erect cock attractive?

yes but my farts smell great too

oh gunther.... only you could post a reply like that!!

Back to the thread.. i find erect or non erect cock attractive but more importantly . .. depends on context.

Does it need to be? It does most of it's best work in the dark haha

lol - nice one Gym Man :D

Dee I think the male penis erect or flaccid is an object of base comedy, however many women dont like their lady bits but love a mans cock, so I understand women (and some men) may find them attractive.

I remember a anglo german woman saying a guy she didnt know ot a hard on in a sauna and it was repulsive, her feelings for her mans parts were entirely different

I find it more attractive than I do a vagina, but maybe I am biased being a man. I think it looks better if it is tidy around it and if it's erect. My OH apparently doesn't find it very attractive.

J+J wrote:

I find it more attractive than I do a vagina, but maybe I am biased being a man.

As a man, I have to admit I find vaginas (at least my gf's) alot more attractive than cocks.

I don't just mean that in a 'straight' way, but I think that just by not having one, they have a sense of attractiveness from being more mysterious, or at least more of a rarity/novelty.

As a man, I have to admit I find vaginas (at least my gf's) alot more attractive than cocks.

I don't just mean that in a 'straight' way, but I think that just by not having one, they have a sense of attractiveness from being more mysterious, or at least more of a rarity/novelty.

I could look at Mrs Gs lady bits all day and not get bored same doesnt o for my dick...I think it is genetic and hormonal, we are programmed to be interested in the others bits to make babys

No not really, although a nice smooth penis is more welcoming than one covered in a forest of pubes

In my personal opinion - I don't find nor cocks, nor vaginas attractive. Yes, there are some exceptions for both cases, but they are very very rare.

Years ago I didn't find them at all attractive but I wasn't that into sex then (wrong partner) now I think they are (well most of them) lol

At the risk of sounding like a total weirdo I love the look and feel of an uncut cock for some reason I love playing with the foreskin on a flasid cock lol in general they kinda fascinate me and I love taking a flasid cock in my mouth and feeling it grow :-p

I want to know how you get a flaccid cock near your mouth lol...thats something i cant do

Lmfao you do make me chuckle Gunther

HK I would love the sensation of feeling it grow inside her mouth but it starts growing just at the idea HA HA we havnt managed it yet

AAw I must say mind is horrible! I have like a faint stitch mark running down the back of my shaft..... is it normal?

I have a faint stitch mark but that was the vasectomy...ouch

alwayssingle:( wrote:

AAw I must say mind is horrible! I have like a faint stitch mark running down the back of my shaft..... is it normal?

What is normal? And who wants to be the same as everyone else anyway?

Bladebabe wrote:

Years ago I didn't find them at all attractive but I wasn't that into sex then (wrong partner) now I think they are (well most of them) lol

i think mine looks good , i say no more