Testicles

Just a thought - do you girls get turned on by a man's balls? Is there such a thing as a nice pair? I would have thought that on a kind of primal, animalistic level, large testicles would be associated with high virility and so would make a man sexually attractive. I also believe a similar theory holds true to explain why a lot of men (I believe) find boobs attractive and like very busty women - larger boobs are more likely to be able to support potential offspring. What does everyone think about this?

I don't really think we can ever safely say whether fertility comes into mate choice in humans because attraction is so heavily linked to society and can't possibly be experimentally separated in order to test the theory.

However I do love my OH's balls - I loved him long before though and found him sexually attractive first, it's only since I've realised how much pleasure he gets from me playing with them that I've realised how tasty they look (and feel) :P.

Adx

It's not something that I would specifically look for in a man, but I do like to play with my OH's. He likes it when I do as well, and I love the musky smell that they have :P

I've always wondered if the obsession some men have with large, swollen breasts doesn't have more to do with not being weaned properly than this mythic quest for hyper-fertility. The correlation of size is stronger with lactation than it is with fertility.

With regards to the appeal of testicles, I'm like Alicia. My partner's reactions were the main attractor. Aesthetically, I tend to prefer small ones without much loose skin. It's a truly minor thing, though. The man's personality is what matters most to me. If he's not kind and caring, the rest just isn't going to happen.

ooooooooh yes :)

Though it was a good few years till I realised that he really wanted me to play with them.

I enjoyed it though - they felt grrrrrreat and he so clearly enjoyed it too

Love mine to be played with as i love playing with them myself ,just love it when she takes them in her mouth and chews them mmmmm

Love em but not so keen on the look of them to be honest, but the question of fertility is interesting. Personally, I think I look more at things like broad shoulders, chest, and a general more nurturing sort of appearance, ie would they look after me and any offspring. Beyond that now tho so can concentrate more on just plain old enjoyment ;O)

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I don't really think we can ever safely say whether fertility comes into mate choice in humans because attraction is so heavily linked to society and can't possibly be experimentally separated in order to test the theory.

However I do love my OH's balls - I loved him long before though and found him sexually attractive first, it's only since I've realised how much pleasure he gets from me playing with them that I've realised how tasty they look (and feel) :P.

Adx

I'm also a massive fan of having my balls played with. Not sure if every other guy is like this but I love it! There's something really hot about a girl taking a nice firm grip on your balls. It's a power control thing I think for me - knowing a smaller, physically weaker girl has your manhood in her hands and has you exactly where she wants you! I also see my balls as a symbol of my masculinity - after all they produce the testosterone and of course semen that makes me a man. I love the idea of girls eyeing up my balls and asessing me as a mating partner. Not sure it really works like this but I think it's quite hot seeing sex on that primal, animalistic level.

no it's nice for them to be grabbed firmly and the penis slapped too

i do not think they look attractive, but i do love them smooth so they are nice to lick and nibble on, and OH loves them being played with

John1986 wrote:

Just a thought - do you girls get turned on by a man's balls? Is there such a thing as a nice pair? I would have thought that on a kind of primal, animalistic level, large testicles would be associated with high virility and so would make a man sexually attractive. I also believe a similar theory holds true to explain why a lot of men (I believe) find boobs attractive and like very busty women - larger boobs are more likely to be able to support potential offspring. What does everyone think about this?

Hi John,

I do get turned on by my man's balls, but it's not because of their size, it's because they're so much fun to play with. I like how they taste and smell and feel, and how much I can turn him on by playing with them or taking them in my mouth.

I once had a fling with a guy who only had one testicle and I was no less attracted to him because of it and it didn't make any difference to our sex life at all.

I think with balls it's different to boobs, in that by the time you can see a guys crown jewels, you've probably already decided that you find him sexually attractive - if he didn't appeal to me when fully clothed, I wouldn't undress him to see if his testicles changed my mind! With boobs, you can see when you meet us whether they're on the fuller side or not. I do appreciate that for whatever reason some men have a preference one way or the other when it comes to breast size, but Ad is right, there's some very questionable science in your "bigger size = better functionality = higer levels of attraction" theory - ladies with small boobies are just as capable of feeding their babies!

SS xx

I love the feeling on my OH's testicles against me when were having sex, especially during doggy style when the hard/faster he moves I can feel them hitting my clit.

I would like to play with them more during foreplay but i am so scared of hurting him that i dont. Also feel alittle silly asking, whilst my mouth is full of testicle, 'does this feel good'! Am blushing at the thought. My partner is very difficult to talk to about sex stuff and normally just grunts some form of reply that doesnt get me any idea of whether its nice or not.

Em x

From Experience, if the OH pauses for a moment and asks if it feels good, it makes the sensation even better. Communication is often the key to stimulation and in fact orgasm.

If you like what to see, tell him, likewise, if he enjoys what you do to him, he should tell you.

Good Luck.

I agree with Enjoy Me...it does fell good to feel my man's balls against me. ANd Actually, I do like the look of them but then his are very neat and tidy. I've seen many not so attractive saggy, wrinkly pairs!

i like smooth shaved balls and i love the fact my hubby is shaved.

Hmm, I find my partners cock very enjoyable, the taste, feeling and the size. I do enjoy stimulating his testicles, however I wouldn't say I find them attractive as what they are, more his and what I can do with them.

SweetSubmission wrote:

John1986 wrote:

Hi John,

I do get turned on by my man's balls, but it's not because of their size, it's because they're so much fun to play with. I like how they taste and smell and feel, and how much I can turn him on by playing with them or taking them in my mouth.

I once had a fling with a guy who only had one testicle and I was no less attracted to him because of it and it didn't make any difference to our sex life at all.

I think with balls it's different to boobs, in that by the time you can see a guys crown jewels, you've probably already decided that you find him sexually attractive - if he didn't appeal to me when fully clothed, I wouldn't undress him to see if his testicles changed my mind! With boobs, you can see when you meet us whether they're on the fuller side or not. I do appreciate that for whatever reason some men have a preference one way or the other when it comes to breast size, but Ad is right, there's some very questionable science in your "bigger size = better functionality = higer levels of attraction" theory - ladies with small boobies are just as capable of feeding their babies!

SS xx

Of course women with small breasts are just as capable of feeding their babies but the things that stimulate attraction aren't always logical. Can't think of any right now, but there must be examples in nature where an animal chooses their mate on the basis of a physical characteristic. And you have to think why men find boobs attractive in the first place - cos on some sort of level it tells them that the woman is able to support any potential offspring. Well that's what I've always thought anyway.

Enjoy me wrote:

I love the feeling on my OH's testicles against me when were having sex, especially during doggy style when the hard/faster he moves I can feel them hitting my clit.

I would like to play with them more during foreplay but i am so scared of hurting him that i dont. Also feel alittle silly asking, whilst my mouth is full of testicle, 'does this feel good'! Am blushing at the thought. My partner is very difficult to talk to about sex stuff and normally just grunts some form of reply that doesnt get me any idea of whether its nice or not.

Em x

Seriously, balls aren't as delicate as most women think. You can grab them pretty firmly and roll them around without causing discomfort. It's just hitting them that really hurts. If they're squeezed fairly slowly you can be quite firm with your grip.

fizzy wrote:

i like smooth shaved balls and i love the fact my hubby is shaved.

I always keep mine shaved for my girl. They do feel really nice just after I've shaved.

RebeccaT wrote:

I agree with Enjoy Me...it does fell good to feel my man's balls against me. ANd Actually, I do like the look of them but then his are very neat and tidy. I've seen many not so attractive saggy, wrinkly pairs!

So do you prefer a tight sack that holds the balls close to his body?