Is it normal?

Is it normal for me to be completely satisfied in just masturbating and using sex toys instead of ever having sex with a person?

Yes- Asexual people are that way inclined. Although I am quite sure you are not .

No need to worry .

mysteron wrote:

Yes- Asexual people are that way inclined. Although I am quite sure you are not .

No need to worry .

I'm not lol

mysteron wrote:

No need to worry .

I was going to say that being asexual myself.

Well I know that I'm not. Just wondered if people experience this too but aren't asexual

Well for me its only a second best option . I have said this many times before masturbation will never be able to replicate the skill and delicate touches of a woman giving a guy a hand job or blow job.

I don't know if this is true of women when it come to masturbating as there are far more female use toys when it comes to masturbation. However on saying that my Mrs luvs me using toys on her .

It might mean you're asexual, which is probably far more common than many people realise.

It's only an issue if deep down you want to have a sexual relationship with someone and feel something's stopping you. But if you're happy that way, who's to say what's normal?

I'm not asexual and quite often id rather choose sex toys over the real thing, for me it's either the easier option or it just gets me going better if I'm in a certain mood. I know a lot of people who prefer sex toys over the real thing so don't worry it's not just you :)

I feel like this occassionally too, it's normal ^_^ Sometimes I find I get better orgasms with just toys and no partner.

Kittycat102 wrote:

Is it normal for me to be completely satisfied in just masturbating and using sex toys instead of ever having sex with a person?

I am the same way and I am by no means asexual. The first guy I was with had no idea what he was doing and was a selfish little s*** who refused to work on anything that would please me. Consequently, when I started using toys, my first thought was "Wow, who needs men!" lol

I like being with a guy, but since toys don't come with all the other issues that relationships cause, right now I am more than happy with my solo play.

The Lady Ligeia wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

I am the same way and I am by no means asexual. The first guy I was with had no idea what he was doing and was a selfish little s*** who refused to work on anything that would please me. Consequently, when I started using toys, my first thought was "Wow, who needs men!" lol

I like being with a guy, but since toys don't come with all the other issues that relationships cause, right now I am more than happy with my solo play.

Yeah I understand where you're coming from. I'm actually not interested in a relationshipship right now and don't want one at all so using toys is perfect for me at the moment

Kittycat102 wrote:

The Lady Ligeia wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Yeah I understand where you're coming from. I'm actually not interested in a relationshipship right now and don't want one at all so using toys is perfect for me at the moment

Thats fine a lot of women are finding that they don't need a relationship with a guy to obtain sexual pleasure . Hence the boom in toys designed for the woman. Honestly you are quite normal and I don't know why you appear to be coming across as worrying about it or need reassurance. Just relax and enjoy yourself .

What ever works for you....just do it and enjoy it !!

Honestly it dosen't matter what others think - you know what you need xxx

Is it weird to feel this way about masturbation without toys too?

Nothing is weird ;)

Doing it with or without toys is fine - as long as you enjoy it !

I get off hugely on anal play...either solo or with oh but that dosen't make me weird...it just means that I know what does it for me :) xx