Is it possible to "De-Sensatise" yourself ?? (TMI WARNING)

Muz333 wrote:

I can't either Tiger, I meant to write "may" not "mean" and I'm mixing words up quite a lot on these forums and I don't know of any way to edit posts. Do we even have an edit function?

Nope, I think that would lead to a potentia troll heaven and all sorts of shenanigans.

Again, I cannot stress how much an orgasm during intercourse in under 15 mins is on a lot of people's dream lists.

Plus, um, you're Oh should be giving you as much pleasure as you give him. So don't be afraid to ask him to spend all day between your legs. If he objects, throw a show.

*throw a shoe.

I'm giving up on spelling now

Tigerlilies wrote:

*throw a shoe.

I thought you meant to say throw a show - I imagined a woman throwing a paddy for not getting long enough oral :P (which of course is perfectly reasonable External Media)

Ax

Not just me that mixes my words up then! :p I suppose an edit function would lead to some rather offensive trolling on a site such as this.

Remember to enjoy the sensations leading up to orgasm as well as the actual climax. ;)

As mentioned it doesn't need to be a break, maybe just ease up on some things or change some things around.

We people are generally a bit lazy and an orgasm on a plate is often much more appealing than *actually* working for it. I know Ad doesn't really do it the ol' fashioned way any more and always uses toys, that great, they work relieve pressure etc... The priority is to be happy and comfortable regardless of orgasms.

You just have to find a balance were your body doesn't crave pneumatic vibrations all the time and you can still cum from other stimulation.

So instead of looking for advice to stop I'd instead suggest you start looking as building things up slower and varying you fun instead of doing the easiest option in the short term.

AdnaW wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

*throw a shoe.

I thought you meant to say throw a show - I imagined a woman throwing a paddy for not getting long enough oral :P (which of course is perfectly reasonable External Media)

Ax

External Media I strongly advise the two combined.

WandA wrote:

We people are generally a bit lazy and an orgasm on a plate is often much more appealing than *actually* working for it. I know Ad doesn't really do it the ol' fashioned way any more and always uses toys, that great, they work relieve pressure etc... The priority is to be happy and comfortable regardless of orgasms.

For me, it got to a point where it was just too hard to come without (I'm a person who *does* have messed up nerves due to a condition so I doubt you'll ever get to that point) toys, so I stopped trying. I'll learn to do it DIY again some day, but for now, I'm focusing on taking the pressure off. Pressure is the *worst* thing you can do to yourself, so for me, toys take the pressure off, and in the future I'll learn to DIY again, don't want to make things over complicated for now though!

Plus, WandA can *always* finish what my toys start so there are never any hard feelings on his part.

Ax

Tigerlilies wrote:

Plus, um, you're Oh should be giving you as much pleasure as you give him. So don't be afraid to ask him to spend all day between your legs. If he objects, throw a show.

I was hoping you meant something like:

"If he doesn't give you enough run away and join the circus or a travelling theatre!"

Unconventional but perhaps there is something in it....

AdnaW wrote:

Plus, WandA can *always* finish what my toys start so there are never any hard feelings on his part.

Ax

Finish, take the credit... all the same really.External Media

WandA wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Finish, take the credit... all the same really.External Media

Yeah, I do the same thing and take all the credit and to think before buying our first toy I thought it may replace me, it just means I can afford to be lazier during foreplay now!

I have found that using my kegel8 regularly helps to keep everything in tiptop condition. Previously, after two days of full-on sex with Ruf, I would need my various toys to stimulate my clit because I had lost a lot of the feeling there. The whole area kind of becomes numb. However, the advent of the kegel8 has changed all that. I bring it with me and use it every day to help rejuvenate my nether regions.

This is the one I use: http://tidd.ly/3ee5a626

No, it's not a sex toy as such, although it is pleasant when it's in there. The idea is to do your regular pelvic floor squeezes around the probe to improve blood flow, sensitivity and muscle tone in the area.

Ruf comments on how he can really feel the difference when I've been diligent in my usage :)

Hello again people !

Wow , I left with a few comments and came back to two pages ! Thanks everyone for the input

Ok, I must say that although "Variety is the spice of life " as they say, I have previously posted regarding that my OH , as lovely as he is, isn't the most adventerous or imaginative guy in the bedroom.

(In a nutshell - he was with his ex for 14 years, she was the only person he had been with and she was quite happy with "Simple Sex" - unlike me - but that's another story ! So basically because thats what he was used to , it has been difficult to get him to open up and expolre a bit more. Which is probably why I play so much )

Oh and we have been together for 3 years

PS

The comment regarding throwing the shoe did make me lol !

xx