Desensitivity?

Does using a vibrator on your clit cause desensitivity over time? I sometimes find that if I use one quite a bit (IE a few times in one week) - that it isn't as strong & takes longer to cum. (& no, it isn't the batteries getting weaker!!) x

Don't wanna wear the little girl out!! :D

Cheers all! x

LT xx

i only find this if i use a toy for a very long time in one go, im normaly back to myself the next day :P sorry thats no help to u.

Dxx

Quoting - The Good Vibrations Guide to Sex 'Continious use of a vibrator will not damage the nerve endings in the clitoris or the penis. You may experience a temporary numbness of your genitals caused by the vibrations, but your sensitivity always return.' they even have a section on 'Vibrator Addiction'....

Very glad to hear that, lol. *phew* :P

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Quoting - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7529 'Continious use of a vibrator will not damage the nerve endings in the clitoris or the penis. You may experience a temporary numbness of your genitals caused by the vibrations, but your sensitivity always return.' they even have a section on 'Vibrator Addiction'....

External Media LOL x

Might have to take a vibe-holiday then!! haha xxxxx

I use mine daily, and my orgasms aren't as strong as they used to be, but I suppose if I were to take a long enough break, they'd get back to normal.

As said before, you wont kill any nerves, but yes you can get 'used' to it - like any type of masturbation - occasionally to the point of relying on it as your only way to climax. However, this can be reversed. I say, mix it up, variety is good and this is a great excuse for more toys, fingers, household objects (!) lol xx

Yep variety is deffinately the spice of a good sex life

And all of the above - imo - justifies my extensive toy collection. You know, variety and that! ;)