is it wrong....

.......to sometimes feeling like well how to word this best, to start feeling selfish in the bedroom and "its all about me" nights?

i sometimes get times like that when im very much a giver but is it wrong of me to sometimes feel like ive given alot and now its time to get something back and not giving more till i do? i dont like feeling selfish or that sex is 1 sided becauase to me it definately is not!

and if im just sounding totally silly here sorry to everyone lol

Don't see any problem with that here Adam! As long as it's not a problem in the relationship. Because if it is obviously talking about it is the way forward. SG

I think everyone feels like that from time to time. Nothing wrong with it as long as it isn't all the time.

As long as your not selfish all the time I don't see the big deal. You'll surely have giver nights where you play with your partner using a toy or extended foreplay or even a nice long sensual massage. So it's pretty much balanced if that's the case. :)

Nah nothing wrong with it - I know that feeling well. It's worse when it never gets fulfilled though! As mentioned, communication is the key - it sounds like mumbo jumbo but it is the best and most sensible approach if this becomes a problemo.

good luck!

As long as you discuss it first it will not be a problem, its when you dont that it goes wrong as it can feel like a rejection. I have been there many years ago and it knocks you for six so please make sure you have a talk about it first xxx

definitely know the feeling and i think is perfectly normal!

I love giving oral and gets my kicks from doing so but sometimes i just wana lay there and let him do all the work, but I always make sure he gets the same back at a later date... give and take (just not necessarily on the same day!)

xGHx

I don't think there's anything wrong with feeling like that, as long as it is only from time to time, and not a continuous thing in the bedroom. there are sometimes wherei just want to lie back and enjoy without really doing anything, especially when I'm tired.

everyone loves to just do something for them self every so often it just makes you feel good but i normaly feel guilty afterwards

dengru there is no need to feel guilty afterwards, not if another night you do the same for your partner. x

Deffo, sometimes I worship my boy for a few nights and then have one whole night where he pampers me =]

All in agreement then! Cool.

What is a bummer though is when you give your OH a 1-2 hour deep penetrating full body massage and they say "they'll do you" later or the next day, you look forward to it and what you get is something akin to being slapped with a dead halibut!

It takes a lot of effort to give a good hard massage doesn't it?

Can I just say I've never experienced this with my current beau

SG x

I think sex should be fairly even in a relationship, not neccessarily the same every time, but i feel like it should even out with the amount of give and take that each person gets.

I think if you give and give and cater to their needs a lot, then they ought to do the same for you at least some of the time. Also it should be FUN to do all the work sometimes!

I wouldn't blame someone for feeling a bit cheated if they never got anything sexually exciting from their partner, and just ended up doing all the work all the time.

As long as your not selfish and make sex all 'me me me' then its not an issue. Its good to take from time to time as well as give and have a session when the focus is purely on one of you x

nothing particuarly wrong with it, so long as there's a happy medium between giving and taking as others have said.

Depends who's got the key to the handcuffs.

Okay AA, just strip off and lay down on the bed. . . :-p Lol. I love giving and receiving a good massage. Doesn't happen that often to me either :-( SG x

I'll do your back first. . . . Then your front! Save the best till last you see AA ;-) Lol SG x

thank you everyone, really has put my mind at ease :)

Oh i also have nights like that.......sometimes i just want to have all focus on me and my pleasure......other nights all i want to do .....is everything and anything to make my other half feel good.....

Theres nothing wrong with it........unless everynight turns into one way traffic.......then you've got problems...lol