Is the Electrostim Wand worth buying?

Is the electro wand worth the buy ? I have been wanting to order this for a while now i would love to try it out on the husband and maybe let him try it on me :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Do you mean this one?

@Green_Eyed_Girl yes thats the one i really like the idea of it but my husband is not so keen.

Some of the guys on here are into electrostim, let me give @rockstar a yell.
Have you tried this one dude? How strong is it?

Ps. I tweaked the title as well, might hopefully get someone who knows more that way :+1:

1 Like

We haven’t tried a wand. The Electrastim items we have are really for solo use (on me). Butt plugs, cock rings and conductive pads.

2 Likes

Have you tried electrostim stuff before?

1 Like

No we have not tried anything like this before. I have looked at it many times though .
I might have to just take the plunge and order it.

1 Like

I find it’s like a less painful version of the feeling of getting tattooed, if that helps with working out if it might be enjoyed.

1 Like

@L_amp_M25 I haven’t used the one pictured above but I have been the receiver of various electro-stim implements. What’s known as a violet wand, is a deviously delicious tool used most often. Electro-stim has an array of uses, each equally as delicious. For myself, e-stim makes me laugh lol ridiculousness really but that’s just my reaction :woman_shrugging: and the higher the settings go the more laughs you get from me :woman_facepalming: I love it though! I find that there’s a sweet spot, in the settings, where I can seemingly undulate… it’s very sensual. Imho. I’ve seen others not like it in the least though too. I feel like, if it’s an interest of yours then you should explore it- and starting with this tool might not be a bad idea. Violet wands are expensive so if you find that you dig the sensations of this one, perhaps you’d like to look into another version. These toys need to be used by people who understand the risks- like, if you have a pacemaker then you’ll need to stay away from e’stim altogether.

I hopes this helps! Please let us know if you decide to take the plunge!! It really is oodles of fun winks

Thank you so much @honour your comment has really helped , you have made it sound like its definitly worth trying and lots of fun to be had . Its something different for us to try i just now have to get the OH to agree to trying it .

2 Likes

@L_amp_M25 yayyyy!! Do your research, my friend… never believe a word anyone tells you winks

Seriously, safety first! Then alllllllll the fun :black_heart:
Keep us posted please!

3 Likes

I haven’t used a wand, just an electric pinwheel, but think you’d need to get turned on by a little pain. If you have no experience, at least try giving each other’s or your own buttocks a hard slap and see if you either like it straight away or it leaves a nice sensation some time after. :paddle: :bum1:

@Serpentwand My husband loves to have a bit of pain when hes all horny so i think he would enjoy the wand .

2 Likes

Should I mention the ElectraStim Silicone Fusion ‘Infinity’ Electro Pinwheel as Lovehoney stopped selling it after I bought mine? :hot_face:

1 Like

Just connect a standard metal one( pin wheel ) AND wear a ‘rubber’ glove ? Just stick a pad to the handle.

1 Like