Is the Womanizer Premium REALLY worth extra?

I'm just wondering if anyone has more than one Womanizer and can tell me if the premium is really worth the extra?

I've got a 30% offer expiring at midnight and am wavering.

I have the Starlet and love it. I'm really fancying the new travel version, but being a Libran, can't make my mind up between the two.

Waterproof is handy I suppose. It would be easier than fiddling around cleaning like I do the Starlet.

Do I really need another? Is the experience worth double for the extra levels and the silence feature?

I don't need higher than the top level on the Starlet (or at least I don't know if I'd use higher where available) and usually use the third level.

Thanks in advance.

If you're happy with what you have right now, I feel like you're always playing a risky game buying something more expensive. Your standards are set at a level you're content with so trying to surpass it with a lot of money at stake may not be worth it.

Thanks, MK7.

I'd heard so much about the silence function and I must admit the boat-like puttering is a bit annoying, but I think I'd like a few extra levels, but wow. Hell of a price.

It's tough to say. I suppose it depends on what model you're comparing it to. We've now got the Classic and the Premium and there's a £50 difference in RRP between the two (which would be less when you add a % discount offer) and I'd be strongly tempted to say the Premium is worth that extra bit of money. I think £50 more may be slightly too much, but the Smart Silence feature is definitely worth paying more for. Then there's also the auto function which we're just starting to get our heads round now, and it has an extra 4 intensities (12 compared to 8). It also has a nicer silicone finish to the whole body rather than the plastic case of the Classic. I think a lot depends on how you like to use it. The Smart Silence function is pretty awesome though. 🙂

I may be rambling today. Either way I hope this helps 👍🙂

I've just had a 30% off email (expires midnight). It's a link rather than a code so I can't share it but hopefully you got it too.

Crunching the numbers the Classic would be £120 - 30% = £84, whereas the Premium would be £170 - 30% =£119. So there'd be a £35 difference. If you were choosing between those two I think an extra £35 for the Smart Silence feature, the autopilot, the extra 4 intensities, and the nicer silicone body is worth it.

Sorry, I'm spamming this a bit. 🙂 I just remembered that the Premium also has a battery life indicator that the Classic doesn't. It's a strip of three lights on the handle end. They also double up to show the intensity setting on autopilot (low, medium, high).

I love mine! Can't put it down lol