Womanizer worth it?

His, so we recently bought the womaniser starlet which has now been discontinued. My wife absolutely loves it and now no longer uses her plug in wand. Having seen a full size womanizer on here at more than Β£130 more than we paid for the smaller one we were wondering if it's worth the upgrade?

We've got the Premium and the Classic. I think the biggest difference between the Starlet and the bigger models is the number of intensities (the Premium has 12, and the Classic 8). They're not all added to the top end either, so you can start slow and build up more gradually. People have also said that the increments are much smoother than the Starlet too (apparently there's quite a jump between a couple of the speeds? We haven't got a Starlet, so I can't say for sure).

The Premium also has lots of extra features too. The Smart Silence feature is really clever, and the Autopilot can be fun. I wrote a comparison review if you're interested?

Premium vs Classic https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40149&reviewid=254546#customer_reviews

Classic https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40148&reviewid=233886#customer_reviews

Hope this helps. πŸ™‚

Oh, and the Starlet is only Splashproof, whereas I think all the rest are fully submersible. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Edit: And the runtime is much longer. I think the Starlet only has 30 minutes, but the Premium has 4hrs. πŸ‘

Thank you, decision made then 😁

Rock n rollers wrote:

Thank you, decision made then 😁

They are expensive, so if you already love the Starlet you could bide your time and wait for one to come up on offer? They're not discounted as often as the Lovehoney brands, but you can get a nice 20% off every now and again. And if you're a UK member don't forget your 25% off Unlimited discount will work on top of that too. πŸ‘

I used my womanizer premium for the first time on Friday and I have to say I wasn’t blown away by it :( I wanted it for so long and I do think it really has been hyped as the holy grail for women so there were high expectations- I just felt like it give me an orgasm that I could have achieved with any other toy or even just with my own hands! The sound put me off so much I thought it was chucking down with rain outside at one point but no it was the womanizer!! I haven’t written a review yet as I want to keep trying as others have said it can take a few times until you get comfortable with it so fingers crossed. I would also like to add a thanks to IanChimp as you helped me make my decision on which womanizer to buy on a previous thread I started and I always find your advice so helpful and unbiased. You are a credit to the LH forum. Thank you!!

Thank you. πŸ™‚ But that sucks about your toy though. Womanizers can be tricky at first so I'd definitely stick at it. πŸ‘The Classic was Mrs Chimp's first suction toy, and that took quite a few goes before she hit on a good technique. In the end she found it useful to sit quite far forward so she could get a really good view of exactly where she wanted to put it. The noise can be rather off-putting at first too, which doesn't help πŸ™‚, but when you get a good seal it makes far less noise (even less all round if you have the Premium's Smart Silence on).

I know every body is different and everyone can't like everything equally, but I really hope you get this one working for you. πŸ‘πŸ™‚