Is there a phrase that tips over the edge

For me it's:

You're not to cum

Or don't come yet.

Just seem to have the opposite effect lol

I can't think of one right now so I will get back to you and bump it for now 😊

There was a similar thread recently that we had to shut down so please be careful of graphic content.

'Good girl, cum for me now' xx

Agree with Terri. Good girl every time 🙊

😄 always GG xx

if wife talks about sitting on my face...that is me in la la land

I feel a complete arse ?.....

Cute bum 500 wrote:

I feel a complete arse ?.....

Is this better than feeling a right tit? ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Shocked that he has been suspended. Anyone know why?

SquirtyPanda wrote:

When we suspend a member many factors come into consideration and we always ask that their privacy is honoured. 

Many members will show suspended if they wish to remove themselves too. We will not be disclosing information on individual member's circumstances. 

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Pretty sure I do know (look further than LH forums) but will have to bite my tongue for fear of getting suspended myself.

Shame as he was very supportive to me and my current issues with menopause and HRT - I will miss his support.

Understood.

No dont risk getting suspended please. Is a shame yes as he did sometimes post some helpful posts towards members.

If my boyfriend says "I'm gonna cum" or "Oh shit I'm coming!" During a blow/hand job Makes me ridiculously wet.

'Oh yes cum all over my cock' is definitely one of the phrases that do it for me

I had a partner that used to say "oh shit" as he was about to come, that used to get me everytime! Knowing he was about to explode and couldn't control it was enough to tip me over ;)

Terri JJ wrote:

'Good girl, cum for me now' xx

I also agree. Saying 'Good Girl' just makes me melt x

"Shut up and f**k me" and "f**k me hard". But then I'm pretty submissive so anytime my wife gives me orders/instructions

When my OH says "I'm all yours, do what you want to me" or "I want you deep as you can go"