mandatory duty!

Its my duty, my rule, my law to make you finish first.
your pleasure is my priority. ... priorities come first!
😈

Are you having an epiphany?

Lol. Just something I believe in :) always have.

Careful there. I like to keep my oh happy but she also knows it's not all about her. Got to keep them keen.

Dont get me wrong I know that line lol think my oh has gone beyond keen, think ive created an animal!

I LOVE watching my OH cum and it is such a turn on that I always try to make her go first; and I always follow in quick pursuit!!! Having said that, I have a pretty high sex drive so if I do go first i am generally still hard and able to keep performing; no doubt my enthusiasm ebbs somewhat though and I have to put on more of a concerted effort to bring her over the edge rather than being there with her in the moment. Just seems like the right order for us. ;-)

Glad to know you know your duty lol

Essence wrote:

Glad to know you know your duty lol 👍

:-) A great "duty" it is too... Have to be honest, Im pretty new to LoveHoney forums but loving this community. So awesome to chat with chaps and gals who like sex but arent scam-artist or depraved loonies. Can totally see myself getting addicted to these forums!

Haha tell me about it, I love it!

Im new to the forums too, lol yea theres a lot of both here I suppose "horn central" lol. Some of the things u read here are seriously off the hook.... or on the hook

make urself at home

I always make my wife cum first sometimes I fail damm it!! But I carry on afterwards just hard to stay hard then :( , I took calis a few times not sure why just had it and does help get a major erection all the way until you want to stop :)

strong arm duty squad! keep it up fitnessfreak

Essence wrote:

strong arm duty squad! keep it up fitnessfreak

lol we should start a fan club "women cum first "

Secondary squirters! Hahaha

" you cum we cum"

Consider me your thirs recruit... I hope founding members get recognition!!!

*third ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

🎩 The Gentleman's Club - Ladies First 🎩

Founder - Essence

Co-Founders -

- stuburns
- Fun for 2
- Fitnessfreak

in that order :)

Thats if stuburns is interested lol then u more up a spot