Is there such a thing?

My hubby and I love to use vibrating cock rings during sex. Mainly because I cant orgasm during penetarive sex alone and need clitoral stimulation.

Hubby mentioned that he loves the feeling of the vibrations on his cock.

Does anyone know of a cock ring type thingy that delivers vibrations to the guys cock rather than the vibrations being purely for the womans pleasure?

Many thanks! xx

I've found that they all do, just indirectly? Maybe it's just the models of cock rings that I have used?

Nexas wrote:

The Double Ding has a strong enough bullet at the top that it vibrates against the cock, and the extra ring beneath it goes around the balls and vibrates there. It's awesome!

I have this one and it does vibrate pretty good, tho not sure if it's just me, but the extra ring to go round the balls was pretty tricky to get on and keep in place! felt good when it was tho.

:)

Hate to disagree chaps but the double ding bullets were worse than useless in mine and hubby's opinion - the large bullet is a whiny, ineffective, mosquito like annoyance which did nothing for me and even when tried out of the ring, just had a numbing effect and the other bullet couldn't even be felt by my hubby, he does say it's very comfy though.

I've customised ours by cutting off the ball ring and bullet and am getting the lovehoney 7 function bullet to put in the main ring and it should be stretchy enough to go around penis and scrotum.

I have seen a ring on here with 2 rather large bullets attached, but I'm very wary of single speed vibrations - out of 7 in the LH bullet there should be one that's at least half decent.

The freebie basic vibrating ring we got wasn't bad and if the vibe unit had been a lot bigger it would have done the job nicely.

For a good effect on the bloke, especially for oral - you could maybe turn the ring upside down so the bullet sits facing downwards?

Hello sexy?pink. Me and the OH use a bullet vibe, usually me stimulating us both whilst I'm standing and her arse is hanging off the bed, feet over my shoulders. Very nice.

I thought the freebie cock ring vibe was so weak like it wasn't even switched on!

DoubleDing well better!!

Tracey cox bullet vibe, dogs bollocks!!!

SG69 x

Lady Lara wrote:

The freebie basic vibrating ring we got wasn't bad and if the vibe unit had been a lot bigger it would have done the job nicely.

i use that one with my ro-80mm bullet. much more powerful. x