Is this strange

I am thinking I may be really odd. I love reading gay bdsm and erotica although I am a straight girl. I can get off on it. Is that really strange. I would love my oh to be submissive as well and I could do really naughty things to him, is that odd as well. It seems a bit taboo for you husband/boyfriend to be submissive to a woman so I have read, maybe wrong sites. i like to finger my oh only 1 though and I don't think it does much for him as I have small hands. I think maybe I am not normal.

Anyone else like this or just me.

There's no such thing as 'normal' when it comes to sexuality. I'd advise anyone who thinks they're different or odd to join these forums. I've never felt more vanilla. :p

What seems strange to you might be perfectly normal to someone else. Everyone is different, just as long as you're doing some thing that makes you happy...what's the problem? :)

Everyone has different kinks. As long as it's not something that causes danger or harm to anyone then it's it's nothing to worry about it be ashamed off

something ive learnt on here.

nothing is strange or weird or abnormal.

nothing

OH and I consider ourselves to be VERY normal, and we play around with him being sub.

He loves it! I get into it pretty good too. I enjoy pushing him around during sessions and being mean to him. The rest of the time we're loving equals.

While BDSM may still be considered taboo in the mainstream, we don't feel it's abnormal at all to roleplay in the boudoir.

Thanks for the replies, all I have to do now is convince my husband to go a little bit further each timee. I am ordering a butt plug for him, I hope I don't scare him in to a divorce!

Hi. I am sure he will love it x

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Everyone has different kinks. As long as it's not something that causes danger or harm to anyone then it's it's nothing to worry about it be ashamed off

+1

delightme wrote:

I am thinking I may be really odd. I love reading gay bdsm and erotica although I am a straight girl. I can get off on it. Is that really strange. I would love my oh to be submissive as well and I could do really naughty things to him, is that odd as well. It seems a bit taboo for you husband/boyfriend to be submissive to a woman so I have read, maybe wrong sites. i like to finger my oh only 1 though and I don't think it does much for him as I have small hands. I think maybe I am not normal.

Anyone else like this or just me.

There are ladies out there just like you. My assistant manager's OH is just the same she loves reading the same sort of things, though in her case her tastes are a little more niche she reads Yaoi (The manga version of the genre) I wouldn't worry about it too much.

My wife and I have a very varied and great sex life. Between and with each other nothing is out of bounds. Whilst not all the time I love being dominated by her. She uses various toys on my ass and not just her fingers but fists me with some amazing results. Not only do i enjoy it but she gets really turned on doing it to me. Keep at it and I'm sure you will both love it.

Define 'normal'. What you describe sounds perfectly healthy to me, some would even argue 'tame'. If you get off by reading lesbian BDSM fiction, then so what? You're not doing any harm to yourself or anyone else, it's just pure escapism.

And as so far to wanting your OH to be submissive, he might well enjoy it and the role reversal might do you both a world of good. Many men enjoy being dominated by their woman; I'm hankering for the same thing when my gf and I finally get together and once we're a bit more confident and experienced, I really want her to try pegging with me.

Really, the words 'normal' and 'taboo' are pretty subjective, so quit worrying, enjoy immersing yourself in some choice erotica and have fun with your beau!

Thanks for your replies, I have now purchased my first butt plug, for him, some fetish cards and lube. He doesn't know, we will be free of children for a weekend soon and I am certainly looking forward to it. I think I may have to just drink bottle of wine as I don't tend to worry too much then about what we will do. I am thinking he may go for the butt plug but I do worry about hurting him. I have only managed to hit his spot once when he was bent over my hands are so small, very annoying. I might just show him your post KC just to show it is nothing strange about me wanting his backside. I've never read anything YAOI might look that up.