So sexually, were am I?

Would be interested some thoughts, regardless..So here goes...

I'm just an average bloke, who absolutely adores a good woman and I'm attracted to them no doubt, but is it weird that I love to dress to like one, wanting to be her and get turned on dressing up, playing the girl etc but would never ever get it on with a man...

It’s not weird. You may be a cross dresser, a transvestite, a sissy, a drag queen or something similar. Doesn’t stop you being a heterosexual male, it’s just something you enjoy.

sweet, cheers for the feedback...it is something I enjoy, is it weird though I want to enjoy the pleasures of a penis but not actually because it could be a man?

No, it’s not weird, i would like to do the same thing, i do have realistic dildo’s that i use but my thought path isn’t to have a real man or penis, i see it as being in touch with my feminine side, enjoying the different touch and pleasure it brings

Is it weird, to some people it might be even to yourself, You are in a good community to post this question as most would say its not weird, I like wearing my girlfriends worn clothing thats to do with my scent fetish plus its incredible sexy and a turn on wearing what she has just been wearing.

I find it a big turn on to dress up, to me its like a costume, also i like the fact that its a bit naughty to be wearing something of hers underneath my clothes.

I do also have my own clothing stockings tights again it feels sexy and a bit naughty. I have been thinking a long time now if i could click my fingers and be a woman for the rest of my life then i probably would because women have a fantastic range of sexy clothing and also sex toys, not because i want to be a woman just for the clothes and toys. I'm always jealous of women's clothes and even different styles you can have your hair. Multiple orgasms WoW lol.

Totally normal! You like whatever you like and that’s completely normal.. people would say I’m weird for being into bdsm but that’s my sexual taste and I can’t help that. Everyone’s different and that’s absolutely ok. You just do whatever feels good to you, it’s not like it’s hurting anybody! ☺️

Look up the gfd community! It's all very warm and friendly for women-lead relationships and crossdressing is a big part of it for some people.

When it comes to sexuality and preferences I don't think there is such a thing as "normal", be that theoretically or statistically. Everyone has their kinks or little ways that others would find weird, but that's just life. It takes all sorts to make a world, and you shouldn't feel wrong or weird just because something you enjoy isn't the same thing that your neighbour would be into.

There are plenty of ways to get pretend penises to play around with, that's what this site exists for, so go with what you like and just enjoy it. There's enough miserable crap in this world without passing up any extra pleasures you can give yourself along the way!

Hi Fent10, You are asking an interesting question. I'm a bit like you in that I like to buy, and wear, women's clothes, boots and lingerie - I'm a (non-gay) male. I see good looking women, and I want to look like them. As regards your "sexual orientation" if I'm asked, I always consider my self as a 'Hetro-lesbian." I hope you find the answers that you're looking for.