Issues uploading photos

Could you lovely people look on my profile page at the one photo I have uploaded and let me know what the caption says under it please ? I want to upload more but there's no option on this screen to do so . . .not quite sure what's gone wrong ? thankyou xx

Seven till midnight plus size swirl and floral lace crotchless bodystocking

(Uploaded on Wednesday)

Briona87 wrote:

(Uploaded on Wednesday)

Yep what Briona says.

Hot pic btw Terri :) Love the shoes too x

LadyS wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

(Uploaded on Wednesday)

Yep what Briona says.

Thanks - when I view it, it just says ' uploaded on Wednesday' and there's nothing else - no option to add any more photos,. . . .hmmmmm

Agree, great pic!

Never know wrote:

Agree, great pic!

Thankyou !! Just need to sort out why I cant upload anymore :(

Terri JJ wrote:

LadyS wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

(Uploaded on Wednesday)

Yep what Briona says.

Thanks - when I view it, it just says ' uploaded on Wednesday' and there's nothing else - no option to add any more photos,. . . .hmmmmm

You're welcome. That's a bit odd - I would ask Jess, she is bound to know!

And I have to agree with the other posters, the picture is stunning and I like your shoes ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I asked live chat over the weekend and they didn't know and said they would get IT to look into it and let me know, but I've heard nothing :( I'll wait until tomorrow and then ask again :)

(Those shoes actually cost me £1 - from a charity shop - bargain !)

Sorry, can't help with the uploading problem but it's a great photo! Btw the shoes are fab and what a bargain :)

Loving the pic hun!

Thanks for your help and flattering comments lovelies :) Fantastic people at LH have sorted it and I can now upload more photos, just love the great people at LH x