Issues with Review Submissions

Helloo All!!

I’m wondering if anyone can help! I have an item to review for testing but when I hit the ‘Next Step’ after writing out the review I get a request blocked response, stating there’s a technical error.

Just a little worried because don’t want to miss the review deadline, trust me, first tester in years and something goes wrong! I reached out to tech support (the irony as I do this as a job) but everything they suggested I’ve done with no luck!

Anyone had the same issue before, or have any wise words to pass on?

Thankyou!
xx

1 Like

Sorry cannot help much here. When reviewing items as a tester it is normally a link at the bottom of the page where it shows your latest purchases and just click through from there.

Good luck.

Thanks! :slight_smile: Yeah I clicked that link and went through the review sheet but still error :frowning:

In the past I have contacted Brenna direct. If she reads your post she may be able to help.

1 Like

It’s the brackets. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’ve used any ( ) it often goes a bit weird. But if you replace them with funky ones like { } then it goes through fine. :+1:

Then you can send Brenna an email and she’ll edit them right for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yup!!

It was those pesky brackets!! Fixed them and that’s done the trick!! Thank you thank you thank you!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Glad you figured it out, and don’t blame you for wanting to make sure you got it in on time. I posted one for a review bundle and nervously checked over a few days/emailed too as it took a while to post lol.

1 Like