Review Issues

Hellooo

If anyone else is experiencing this or if it's just me.

I was sent a test item that's new to LH and I managed to write a review but when I get to the rating page about every possible rate thing comes up and repeats itself a few times plus it comes up saying 'unlisted item' when it is being sold. I rated everything but then it won't let me go onto the next page. Just to let someone know. x

I got that and had to go back a few times until it worked. It eventually did!

When i'm reviewing stuff when i'm finished i will open the next page in a new tab if every possible rating comes up i'll close that tab and duplicate the one i was writing my review on everything will come up fine if it comes up unlisted i'll copy/paste my review and it'll come up fine

i've had it a few times i think it's a bug

It's happened to me once. Always best to copy your review incase this kind of thing happens.

I saw Jess mention this issue last year sometime, I'm sure she said in that instance to email her the review and she would get it sorted at her end. Either way there's always livechathelp

This happens to me if I take too long writing a review, just copy it when it's done so if it happens you can just start again and paste your review

Happened to me so I copied the review and tried again the following day and it worked first time. What are you testing?

Happens to me quite frequently, especially if I'm writing a lot. And if I have multiple tabs open for different products, sometimes the thing I'm reviewing changes on the next page to sonething I have open in another tab.

I just refresh the product page & copy/paste everything I've written over into a new review. That always works fine, & usually there's no problem the second time. :)

Got it sorted! Tried again today and finished in no time, must have been a little glitch or something, glad I write my reviews in Word first and just copy/pasting it onto LH, thanks for help everyone! x