Reviews disappearing.

I wrote a review on my laptop left it for while before I submitting it and come back it and the whole review had gone. So had to write it all again

That really sucks. I am always so worried that I lose my reviews so I hand write them and save a copy in my email before submitting them. Xx

I know I couldn't believe it. It wasn't even a short review. Think i remembered everything that I put in it. That a good idea writing down first. Just be glad to get e-mail from cazz tomorrow to know that it's gone live.

That happened to one of mine as well... Ever since then I have been been saving .docx copies of my reviews before I submit them.

Oh no, it's happened to me a couple of times, once it happened twice on the same product, grr as you can imagine I was gutted. Using the phone's a nightmare to write reviews. How do you save a copy in your emails, just write it out as though it's a general email? I've started writing mine down now for a copy, so it's easier to redo.

I'll be looking out for your review tomorrow and look forward to reading it :-)👍

I normally write the first draft as a email and send it to myself. Just make sure its definitely you you are sending it too! That could be a little awkward to explain to your boss the next day if it shows up in his/her inbox! Lol. Then I copy and paste it onto the review page and do my last tweeks and spell checks before sending it in. :) xx

That what I was hoping wasn't going happen the 2nd time I wrote it that it would dissaper I would be well gutted if it happened a second time. I will put the link to my review on the tester thread so you can find it easier class lass.

That would be a slight hard and embarrassing if you did send the e-mail to the wrong person lilhorror.

I always write mine in my notes on my phone and then i can re read and edit and keep it. Copy and paste was a great invention lol. I will say i save it now and then amd go back into it so i dont loose it as with anything even emails one wrong button its all gone i usually find with my luck

The reason for the issue is almost certainly that you are being logged out of your account after a period of inactivity. Most websites log you out if you haven't done anything in circa 30 minutes to prevent your account being hijacked by someone else on a shared PC etc and on LH only logged in users can post a review.

writing the review in notes/word etc and then copy and pasting it into LH is the way I work around these limitations also, you'll find this isn't unique to LH.

That's genius lil horror, if only I'd got a lappy charger! I've got too get one, because I can't copy/paste from the mobile. I've started writing notes, but it get's messy lol and I go through too much paper! I'll definitely start emailing it to myself (hopefully lol!) I'm such a klutz. Lol!, I'm certain you lovelies have noticed 😆

Bondage god, it's a nightmare when they disappear, especially twice! I'm not be best reviewer out there, but i try my best and put alot of effort in, as I'm sure we all do. If i can help one person I'm happy.
I look forward to reading your review :) was trying to do some reviews last night, but gave up because I couldn't concentrate. I'll try and get some done today. :-)

The same with this phone, they disappear if I accidentally push my screen to much, because it backtracks to easily. Lol!

I do love writing/reading reviews though, I also love the detailed, informative reviews on here :-)

Yea we all put a lot of effect in to the reviews and if it helps one person enjoy the product how we do then that a good thing.