It's about time 🎉🎊

I've already let three friends know I may discuss it with my mum too. He says it won't last long because he hasn't had it for a few years.

Does everything feel right about this kirsty? At the end of the day its entirely your decision and you are old enough to make the decision.

it just feels to me a bit like you are diving in headfirst and expecting so much with a relative stranger.

Another thing you need to consider as well if you are going through with all this . I like to bet you hav'n't placed a condom on a guy before. I wouldn't trust him to do it right as he probably hasn't had the experience either .You will need to get some practise in as you need to get this right. Either practise on a dildo or the old fashioned way on a cucumber or banana .

I will also reiterate what I said before. Keep your jeans on until you feel comfortable and not before. Do not meet up in just leggings .

Yeah it feels right. I've got a while to sort things out but it feels ok just nerve wracking

Thanks for the tips guys. Yeah I'll buy a pack of condoms to take just in case he forgets. He knows not to force me and I trust that he won't pressure me. He didn't on Sunday even though I was being quite rude with him. I'm thinking by the way we're talking (and I'm double checking with him) think we are going for FWB if this time goes well he seems to want to.

Just feel if I keep waiting it's never going to happen. I'm always going to be nervous I'm always going to look for something that says I shouldn't

Don't forget to practise putting condoms on . VITALLY IMPORTANT.

I will give it another go but I actually have practiced before (school sex ed we had to put them on dildos once normally once with beer goggles lol I struggled to open mine at first but had to resist using teeth... Don't worry I know not to as it could rip them)

I will give it another go but I actually have practiced before (school sex ed we had to put them on dildos once normally once with beer goggles lol I struggled to open mine at first but had to resist using teeth... Don't worry I know not to as it could rip them)

I have til Tuesday to cancel for free I just hope he doesn't leave me with it. It's not expensive just don't want to waste it... All though I guess I won't let it go to waste completely I'll take all my toys down if he won't show up but he came when I thought he wouldn't.

I'm going to try and meet him before but we are both ill at the moment so we can't do anything yet

Why would you agree on Fwb and not a proper girl boyfriend relationship ?

To me that says he will just be using you when he wants a fuck and you've got to be worth more than that

As most people are saying please be careful

I'm not worth more and I'm not sure if we will or not maybe I'll be a girlfriend but i don't know I can't just have sex and ask him if we are dating.

FWB will be fine we can always progress

Wrong way round kirsty you are worth more think dating then progress to giving him your virginity when and if you want to and that way you will know weather he cares for you or not I know you are desperate to lose your virginity but with someone you have sex talked then met once in a car but

He could even be the guy you have waited for and the one you could go on to marry and what man dosnt want the girl he marries to be the only one she has slept with

nodrog wrote:

what man dosnt want the girl he marries to be the only one she has slept with

Errrr....Me?

Perhaps but I'm not holding my hopes out. I didn't have much hope for the date either I kept thinking "he won't show up I'll be stood up once again" or "no doubt he's someone completely different to who he says he is" but nope got a surprise when I saw him there just as he said he would be.

macspants wrote:

nodrog wrote:

what man dosnt want the girl he marries to be the only one she has slept with

Errrr....Me?

So much love for you right now, macspants. SO MUCH!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha me too x

oh Kirsty, you are worth SO MUCH MORE and you have your whole life ahead of you to find this out.

this whole thread makes me feel incredibly worried for you. I know you feel your virginity is a burden, but really, you will find the right person. please consider building up the relationship with this person a bit more, before you go through with this.

I'm hoping well be meeting again before but it doesnt help we've both gotten ill lol

I'll admit this thread makes me feel uneasy with the whole thing for a number of reasons I will not detail now on here.

But:

1) let's not assume we know Kirsty and/or assume she doesn't know what she's doing or why she's doing it;

2) let's stop considering that losing your virginity should be a huge deal for all and at all ages is a sacred treasure to behold;

3) let's stop pretending that (first time) sex should only occur between two madly in love people;

4) let's not assume that all men out there are creeps just because they are willing to take what they are being offered to so easily.

Ultimately she is big enough to decide, she is also the one who will live with her choice, and it is not for us to judge or persuade her otherwise.

era wrote:

I'll admit this thread makes me feel uneasy with the whole thing for a number of reasons I will not detail now on here.

But:

1) let's not assume we know Kirsty and/or assume she doesn't know what she's doing or why she's doing it;

2) let's stop considering that losing your virginity should be a huge deal for all and at all ages is a sacred treasure to behold;

3) let's stop pretending that (first time) sex should only occur between two madly in love people;

4) let's not assume that all men out there are creeps just because they are willing to take what they are being offered to so easily.

Ultimately she is big enough to decide, she is also the one who will live with her choice, and it is not for us to judge or persuade her otherwise.

I agree I think Kirsty has learned a lot from the problems with her very brief relationship with a guy last year.

I have to admit there are one or 2 things that sit a bit uneasy with me but she knows this guy better than most of us so I will accept her judgement here.

As long as she takes adequate precautions and keeps control , I think she will be fine.