I know it's all I seem to talk about and there's tonnes of threads but...

How am I meant to know if I've gushed? Hope this isn't too graphic but need to say to find out. Was cam chatting mr sexy again and again his phone gave up (we got twice the amount of time than last time though! Still angry it cut out he is too he can't believe it) anyway I waited and after an hour it was obvious he wasn't gonna be back any time soon so I took matters into my own hands...

Went to take a picture of down there to send to him and well it didn't look right but I can only guess my clit had swollen in pleasure? (This does happen doesn't it? I'm like 99.99% sure it does) so I decided against it just in case because it certainly didn't look particularly attractive. Got more wet than I already was and for the first time ever my vibe was able to go all the way in like I swear I nearly lost it! 😳 Carried on with my merry way and felt an orgasm like never before and then I could feel a build up and a few moments later I had a peek and there was white around there then another few moments later liquid and a lot of it! Odourless and kinda sticky but also colourless (no white at all) it was kinda on and off like pulsing. Felt thick yet totally different to peeing. I don't know whether I did or not because most people say oh it's usually white mine wasn't at all.

Damn Mr Sexy got me going good! We didn't even get to finish on cam again because of his blooming phone. He said he needs to come to me and yeah maybe lose my virginity 😏😉

Kirsty please be safe! Is this a guy you know personally if youre going to meet up after a few camming sessions?

I know i sound like the fun police now, but some of your messages are coming across a bit worrying! I would hate to think you are getting yourself into situations that could cause you any physical/emotional damage x

Ooh it's ok we aren't meeting up yet and if we do a mate of mine has already said she'll come with me and he's bringing a mate too and we'll be meeting in a very busy public place middle of the day with loads of people around. x

A public place that's kinda kinky watch not get arrested lol

Haha I meant before the possibility of sex 😂 It's cool we'll do it with a mate each watching and in the middle of a Neros or something no one will mind lol 😜

I know Hun lol. Take care have fun if and when it happens ;-)

Thank you and I will do x

Just wish I knew whether or not I had gushed I feel like maybe I did but the fact that it wasn't white makes me think maybe not don't wanna be peeing and telling people it's gushing lol x

Well from what you describe you have done. Sounds similar to the OH squirting

Kirsty you are one horny girl! Yes it does indeed sound like you have exploded, the white "stuff" sounds like some lining from your cervix and that's ok.

Losing all perspective does sound like you have hit the spot with your orgasm.

JM88 has a vaild point! please watch yourself huni x

Haha Neros nandos I don't mind.

Thanks for looking out for me everyone I'll be as careful as I can and yeah taking mates to meet first kinda helps my mate wants to know if he has a mate for her lol

Oh wow I've gushed! Mission accomplished! Gonna have fun winding up mr sexy with that when he gets his phone back in working.

@Ozz haha that's very true and thanks certainly felt it. Horniest I've ever felt to be honest probably a good thing I didn't wait four days I'd have a soaking wet bed lol

Sounds gross but had to give it a sniff in case it was pee. Had no smell. Kinda glad I managed to relax enough to actually gush think I've been able to but not been able to relax for it to come out

Definitely sounds like it happened! It also sounds like he needs a new phone haha!

Cool and lol yes he definitely does its so annoying.

Yup..you gushed. Congratulations you horny little thing you x

Woohoo! I wouldn't mind if I did or didn't it's more the case of not knowing that was annoying me.

Sent Mr Sexy a message about it and a photo (sent it once I had confirmation) and just waiting for him to reply he's always said he wants to see me gush so I thought may as well. Now if only his phone wouldn't cut out before he can cum that'd be brilliant. We get going and his phone just shuts it down. Got to see a lot but not yet seen him blow his load. Gets so frustrating but it's fun up until then. Quite enjoy it and so does he. Doesn't half start swearing if his phone goes off. Last time it went off for four days this time I got a message before he went to work this morning. He was like well I guess you figured my phone wouldn't come on 😞 I was like lol yeah i guessed but he hasn't been on snap to see my naughty messages

Hi Kirsty. Something seems very wrong here. Over 300 posts and a virgin and looking to meet a stranger to lose your virginity? The phone not working does not sound right. More likely a wife or girlfriend turning up. If you are genuine then please talk to some sensible friends about what you are up to. A 23 year old woman should not need to chase after some random guy like that. Be safe and respect yourself. :)

TC Super Cat wrote:

Hi Kirsty. Something seems very wrong here. Over 300 posts and a virgin and looking to meet a stranger to lose your virginity? The phone not working does not sound right. More likely a wife or girlfriend turning up. If you are genuine then please talk to some sensible friends about what you are up to. A 23 year old woman should not need to chase after some random guy like that. Be safe and respect yourself. :)

I agree with this. Don't you think it's a bit of a coincidence that his phone cuts out before he cums everytime? It's him cutting it off.

Don't waste anymore time on this man. He is most probably in a relationship.

Stay safe Kirsty x

That's always a possibility but he'd have a hard time trying to cover up because he's always completely starkers. Surely if he was worried about being caught he'd just wear his clothes but unzip or pull them down not stand completely starkers in his bathroom.

My friends say they're on board but they will say that after they basically destroyed what I had with the last guy (they weren't ok before I met him telling me he's fake even though he was my mates brother yet somehow they're absolutely fine with me going on cam with a total stranger... Makes total sense)

I'm not chasing but I'm sick of waiting. I had Mr right and I lost him I waited over 5 months and got no where I'm not going through all the waiting and heartache again to still end up a virgin still. I'll be safe if we meet, it'll be somewhere public with a mate.

Thanks for your concern though x

Kirsty I think you're rally focussing on trying to lose your virginity, I think you're gonna end up getting hurt and used by pursuing sex with strangers. Meeting him with your friends won't prevent him doing something horrid when you go off on your own for sex. As others have said, it sounds like he has a girlfriend who spends a couple of nights a week with him or works late, sounds like he only talks to you when he's alone.

We could all be wrong and he could be genuine but this sounds dodgy as hell, if my friend told me about this I would take her phone and delete him off the face of the earth.

i know this isn't what you want to hear but you're so desperate at the minute you're putting yourself in some very vulnerable situations, seriously, being a virgin is not a big deal, you really need to be careful, you're giving this guy a lot of power over you, pictures and videos, and you don't know anything about him at all.

I'm only sending him pictures without my face he's shown me a whole lot more. I've stopped caring about getting hurt to be honest. I don't want to wait for the right guy been there done that got nothing but hurt. At least with someone I'm not attached to I won't get hurt if he sods off and leaves me.

He messages a lot and it's only happened twice on cam he doesn't pressure me to see anything and the first time he choose when with my OK the second time I chose when and there was no problem. We've spoken any and every time of the day. I'm not saying I'm going to have sex with him straight away I'm saying I might but only if I'm comfortable with it after meeting up and talking and getting to know each other a bit first

True! I regret who I lost my cherry to, and that was many moons ago huni!

I do hear what you're saying though, just please take care x