what to do :)

I have been with my boyfriend for a while now. But he seems to shy to have sex. We have never stopped anywhere together before, but we are all going clubbing with mates and are staying at the house together. But i feel if we go back and have sex that he may think it was because we have been drinking and not because we wanted to. Any advice?

see im a very forward person, i am not nervous, but he seems to be nervous about anything even when it came to kissing me, I thought that he was a virgin but i know that he isn't. But thanks for that.

Hi Amy. How old is your bloke then? Are you older than him? Just asking as more men than not would feel intimidated by an older more experienced woman. And i don't just mean women over 40. As Mark said you can do no harm sitting him down face to face and explaining the situation to him and letting him know what you want and if he is the shy type that you would even guide him along a little! Sounds rather good to me girl. Lucky lad! SG69 x

im 18 and no hes 24, so he is older than me. I was worried about that but i am not a shy person and i love sex so to me there isnt a problem. My friends have just said tp pounce on him hehe, but i feel that is a little unfair lmao. Thanks for the advice though, i think that i will talk to him and see what he says. x

I think the key is to try not to get too drunk but just have enough to lower his inhibitions. Take it slow, even if you don't go all the way, at least you have started to build up to it x

thanks people. But we split up, sounds bad bt we was together for 2 months and never did anything despite trying and when i asked him he said he didnt like sex. i couldnt believe it a male that didnt like sex

They are not all machines, he may have had his reasons. Just like women. Not a criticism of your choice hun - just a point about the 'all men MUST love sex'. There is always the exception to the rule and he may have had another issue he wasn't ready to share yet. Of course, if you are unhappy with that you did the right thing - but don't assume all men are sex maniacs! :)

amy27 wrote:

thanks people. But we split up, sounds bad bt we was together for 2 months and never did anything despite trying and when i asked him he said he didnt like sex. ?i couldnt believe it a male that didnt like sex

Oh what a shame! Was there a reason he didn't like sex? I think i would have asked him to try one time with me! Maybe he had just had crap sex in the past.