guess what?

For those not on my Twitter and to give a more in depth post I thought I'd post on here.

I've been talking to a guy and he messaged me Friday night saying he was in my area and would I like to meet up? I agreed and we spent Friday night taking a walk and went for a drink. Chatted loads.

We then spent basically all of sunday together going to different museums and talking before goin back to his as his parents wanted to meet me and we had another drink before meeting my mum (he has anxiety not gonna pile everyone on to him a once)

We then spent last night together at his then went for a late night park walk under the stars and we officially became a couple.

He's lovely, doesn't let me pay for anything even though he doesn't have job, lent me his phone and coat, tells me I'm amazing and all sorts.

He's only 3 years older than me, lives down the road from my work, has been through a lot though and due to anxiety and other things he's also been through therapy with the same people I'm with, he's just ended I'm just beginning, we are supporting each other with our problems we keep telling each other we don't have to rush things so we are both agreed on that and whilst we have had a little touch we aren't having sex until we are both ready 100% I had a blip earlier scared I was going to fail he knew just how to soothe me and promised he's going no where (he's not the only person who can soothe me but very few people can he's like the 3rd person)

So yeah as things develop I'm sure I'll post updates and it's definitely not the last you've heard of me I can promise you that. He loves that I have sex toys and a high sex drive so he doesn't mind about LH 😊

Hopefully we'll be good for each other and help each other throug the dark times we've had to go through and will continue to go through (my brothers due major surgery, his nans ill and doesn't look like she'll be make it through)

Glad to hear you've found someone who truly cares about you Kirsty, you deserve it. Sounds like you will be a huge support to each other. It's great that he doesn't want to rush things either. I hope this goes well for you. x

Excellent Kirsty 92. Hope it will develop nicely. Keep us updated

Thank you and yeah we are both ready in a way but neither of us want to rush the other so we are just going to see how it happens when it happens.

And yeah I'm hoping it will and that we can be what the other needs to support each other

So happy to hear this. You deserve someone lovely :)

Thank you NatAndTom xx

Yay, this is awesome, see, we all said someone who appreciates you and treats you amazingly would come along :D so happy that you've found someone you clearly have such a connection and things in common with :)

Yay, this is awesome, see, we all said someone who appreciates you and treats you amazingly would come along :D so happy that you've found someone you clearly have such a connection and things in common with :)

Thanks guys and yeah so many said it would happen but it truly didn't feel it would happen.

You're right I do feel I have a connection with him and it is the sort of relationship I always wanted. Last night we had a romantic walk in the park under the stars and kissed a few times (and got a little naughty lol) the first time we kissed it was in the middle of the aquarium in the museum and he was like oh I said I was going to hold your hand (could see he was nervous) so I held his hand and he told me all his nerves immediately disappeared then he said there's just one more thing left or shall we save it til later and we just went in straight away and kissed. We kind of do the kissing where once we eventually stop we just keep our heads together smiling like idiots ☺️

He kisses me anywhere and everywhere (I mean location like outside and in public lol) he wants to hold my hand too it's not like I'm constantly asking he just takes hold he also asks how I am and if things are ok (like putting his hand on my boobs or bum etc hes always asking if I'm ok with it)

Kristy you deserve this. A nice relationship at your own pace. Yeah :)

This is such wonderful news! I think losing your virginity really was what you thought it would be. It's loosened you up.

I think you're such a clever, intuitive, lovely young woman. You seem to have decided to life by the horns and live it your way and you're doing so well!

Well done, congratulations, lovely to see your heart getting what it needs now. πŸ’–

This looks promising Kirsty. You seem to have a few things in common which helps when developing a relationship .

Thank you so much everyone.

Yeah we've got quite a bit in common and perhaps losing my virginity is exactly what I needed to be able to find someone. He doesn't mind I've only had sex once and I think that's why he's letting me know we can take it as slow as we need to and I want him to know he can take it as slow as he needs because of his nerves due to his last relationship.

That is wonderful news Kirsty - you really do deserve this Hun, and having so much in common is lovely πŸ˜€ xx

The aquarium scenario brings back memories as well. Not so much with my current partner but certainly in the past . Our towns aquarium is situated ine the basment of the towns library and museum. Spent many a time in my younger days on staurdays before I started earning a wage , taking girlfriends around the aquarioum and museum for a cheeky snog. Got kicked out once for that !

This is brilliant! I'm so happy for you.x

Great news Kirsty, it's nice to hear when something good and wonderful happens for someone, it sounds like you have lots in common with each other and understand each other's feelings. I hope it really develops in to a long and meaningful relationship, x

Yay!! Happy for you :)

Yay! Happy for you, hoping it will last and you'll have found your OH! Thanks for sharing the good news.

Kirsy I'm elated for you πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸŒ‰πŸŽ‘πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒ‹πŸŒ‡πŸŒŒπŸŒƒπŸŒ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’πŸ’
This guy really does sound genuine, I mean you' already met his folks and he's met your ma too, so he obviously cares about impressing you even with his anxieties. I definitely reckon you'll be able to help eachother with your anxieties. And it's awesome that you've been going places together, he's not letting you spend a penny, no sex yet. I would wait in this instance, because it's about getting to know eachother at this stage and you've sealed the deal with him being your bf, made ma oh wait it drove him crazy and he wanted me more and i already knew it was love. The connection was instant. But that is just my opinion.
It's amazing that he's a calming influence on you when you're having a blip.
I'm super excited for you, and yeah everyone did tell you because everybody knows what a beautiful, caing and lovely lass you are.
Look forward to your next update and wish you all the happiness in the world hunni πŸ˜™β€xx