Happy News

Hi all, just had to tell you that on Wednesday, in the midst of my horrible flu, my gorgeous, sexy, lovely man Cmongetaff, asked me to marry him, and I said yes!!!! I love him to bits, and am so pleased that I've finally met Mr Right. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. And just to keep this on topic (and placate the lovely Carly), sex has never been so good.

Can I be the first on here to offer my congratulations on your wonderful news. I hope that you will both find happiness and comfort for many years to come.

Thank you mrs37. I have no delusions that it will all be rainbows and sunshine, but Im really looking forward to riding life's rollercoaster with him alongside me. Makes it all so much more interesting!

Well, you have a sensible and mature approach to marriage too.

I have found that if you BOTH want it to work and are prepared to compromise and sacrifice for the greater good, then nothing will destroy a marriage.

Now you have all the planning to look forward too, your first test at compromise and sacrifice....lol

Yeah, organising the wedding's a real bitch. Enjoy the honeymoon - it's the most important part!

Congratulations and that!

Congratulations. I have been married for 10 years now and everythings better than ever;)

Hey Whirlybird....CONGRATULATIONS..

I'm a newly wed..2 and a half month.

All the best for the future.

Luv

Can i just say congratulations too!! I have been married for 25 years now & sex is still on the menu & still exciting so It can be done. Just remeber when there is a rough patch that talking & sex can cure most things. lol

Ooh congratulations!! How exciting! and before you plan the wedding you need an engagement party!! double the presents then!!

Perhaps you could consider your wedding list to be your Love Honey wishlist? :D Just think of the presents you'd get!! 'with love from uncle albert'

xxx

And again many many congratulations and may your marriage plans remain a mother in law free zone ..... ish !!

Tallboy

Thanks for the congratulations everyone! As for honeymoons, I reckon LH can look forward to a HUGE order from us in the weeks leading up to it - as I'm thinking remote cottage in the highlands, we'll need something to keep us amused!

Curvychic, PMSL!!! I've just had a rather disturbing image of my extremely stuffy father trying to decide which realistic didlo he should pick!

Haha It could be far worse I suppose, I thought it was a good idea!!! heehee!!

xxx

can i be pageboy?

OMG congratulations! The first LH OA wedding!

Well Imelda not strictly true, but the first documented such event l admit. Now is there a LH bridal box?????

Over to you Ruthie, Carly, Richard, Prof and gang.

Tallboy

Congrats Whirlybird! Definately going to require somethign special for your honeymoon hehe, I know there's some bridal stuff on LH, and the usual hen night bits too of course!

congrats hun! i hope it works out perfect for you. hehe best get planning the wedding so much to do!

Thanks again everyone - I'm still floating on cloud nine!

@Naughtyboy, of course you can be a pageboy! But the question is, what would you wear under your kilt?

@Andsekiel, Know what you mean! I'm definately more kinky now that I'm in a proper, serious relationship, than I ever thought I'd be!

Whirly Congrats hun wow what Fabby news