iud and kegal balls

Hi everyone

I have some kegal balls, which I was using pretty much every day for the last week.

However, I had the coil fitted yesterday and I just wondered if anyone had any experience if I should wait. Although I don't want to ha. I didn't want to ask the dr, but she did say as long as I wasn't in pain, I could have sex.

Thank you 😊

The threads of the coil are very stiff for the first few weeks after the coil is inserted so I found the kegal balms uncomfortable. The strings also hang low and can be jaggy but in a few weeks they will sift and curl up so using toys is more comfortable

P.s the first few times we had sex the oh said he felt like he was getting stabbed with a pin because the ends of the cord where so sharp

Ah! Ok thank you that's great advice... Frustrating but ok I'll wait. Have to find alternative means with oh for little while x

You can definitely have sex if you feel like it but we where both very aware of the strings for the first two or three weeks. It's been six months now and we have had a few panics because neither of us could find the strings because they were so well hidden.