Ive spent £810.48 on sex toys!!!

Ok so a few weeks ago i posted tht i had a lot of lh points to spend and while talking to someone tonight i was like, actually how much have i spent... now ive just tallyed it up and ive spent £810.48 since i became a member.

Thats rather bad! i think i may have some sort of addiction to buying toys :P

WeeSteve wrote:

Either that, or you're a very generous guy! You have been sending out quite a few presents lately!

£877.40!

EEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

RabbitLover89 wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Either that, or you're a very generous guy! You have been sending out quite a few presents lately!

thats like £180 worth though :| so ive still spent £630 on myself :|

WeeSteve wrote:

RabbitLover89 wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

thats like £180 worth though :| so ive still spent £630 on myself :|

Oh.....wow, that's actually quite a lot when you look at it that way! :S

I hope you're getting your money's worth out of them for that much!

Not adding all the essentials (batteries, lube, cleaner, etc) I've spent £51.99 on toys since joining a couple of months ago!!

£327 here :)

I am not adding up, it will depress me and i want to spend more when payday comes lol

As I have 18,000 Oh points, that says it all really.... Altho some are from rabbit amnesty and coming runner up in a review of the month, but still, best I don't think about the money spent haha!

£30.59 but that includes batteries and stuff. I know, pitifully small but I'm still uneasy about buying stuff at all, don't have a partner or a job...

£69.46! on just toys lol cause ima good girl lol!

xxx

LOL! I knew this was gunna be a post by you before i opened it :P xx

Im not even going to try working out how much its been, but i think i need more space as both bed drawers are full :p

MummyHavingFun wrote:

hahahaha its good to know you love me that much :P

£517.44 for me! Some of it was for others/lube though. Still, that's a fair amount. Got nothing on you though Steve!

WeeSteve wrote:

MummyHavingFun wrote:

hahahaha its good to know you love me that much :P

:P hehe xx

560,74 here and ~€80 elsewhere.....oopsie. But all but maybe 20 of it well spent. Fun time. What took me so long?

why ads it up, if its money well spent enough said?

not that i buy our accessories, Hub does, but when i add up the waste on nearly' accessories - well thats another story........still the biggest expense recently has been the f/machine, specific dildos and 'furniture'....all thumbs up...

jjane47 wrote:

why ads it up, if its money well spent enough said?

not that i buy our accessories, Hub does, but when i add up the waste on nearly' accessories - well thats another story........still the biggest expense recently has been the f/machine, specific dildos and 'furniture'....all thumbs up...

well i dont have any income these days :P so i really should spend as much as i do :P, cant help it though! i like trying out new toys XD

WeeSteve wrote:

well i dont have any income these days :P so i really should spend as much as i do :P, cant help it though! i like trying out new toys XD

Become a rent boy and use that money for more toys

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Become a rent boy and use that money for more toys

you know your the only person that gets to ravish my arsewhole! (why aint u on chat?!)